What's new

Solved Would like to do some menu textures WITH SOME ONE THAT CAN MAKE MOD MENUS FOR GTA IV

• Thread starter Freeze Car Mods
  • Start date
  • Views 1,351
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeze Car Mods

Freeze Car Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would like to do some mod menu textures and a new phone texture and maybe even a hud and freemode box texture for gta iv ive done menu fronts be for but would like to take it farther and do a new phone and hud or even more u can have different menu fronts that u can change in the menu as well i believe i can make it to were if we do a new phone you would be able to have different wallpapers for it wich could be changed in the phone maybe make the new phone look like a iphone 6 or some thing then u can add what ever features u want into it gta needs a new phone lol heres a video just to show an example of the the a mod menu with changeable menu fronts that i done the textures for. but i want to go on with this into ps3 and pc send me a message if u think u would like to try this. most the menu fronts changing is later on in the video

D

Deleted member 837606

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would like to do some mod menu textures and a new phone texture and maybe even a hud and freemode box texture for gta iv ive done menu fronts be for but would like to take it farther and do a new phone and hud or even more u can have different menu fronts that u can change in the menu as well i believe i can make it to were if we do a new phone you would be able to have different wallpapers for it wich could be changed in the phone maybe make the new phone look like a iphone 6 or some thing then u can add what ever features u want into it gta needs a new phone lol heres a video just to show an example of the the a mod menu with changeable menu fronts that i done the textures for. but i want to go on with this into ps3 and pc send me a message if u think u would like to try this. most the menu fronts changing is later on in the video

lmao that teleport speed is ridiculous you might aswell just walk wouldn't be surprised if you got frozen by super group hack while trying to teleport :biggrin:DD

Upvote 0
Freeze Car Mods

Freeze Car Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you guys should put pictures of 2 happy smiling indian people on the clout website to make **** look reel and serious
its not my website to add any thing i just do the textures i can make a menu look like an indian tho lol

Upvote 0
Freeze Car Mods

Freeze Car Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lmao that teleport speed is ridiculous you might aswell just walk wouldn't be surprised if you got frozen by super group hack while trying to teleport :biggrin:DD
The video is not to show teleport any way its just for menu viewing i don't want to haft to make a new video just for that besides im waiting to see your new video with some real **** :whistle:

Upvote 0
Freeze Car Mods

Freeze Car Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so then we should teleport faster so we haft to wait longer for the game textures to load yes that makes sence to me :what:

Upvote 0
Freeze Car Mods

Freeze Car Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i got it u can make Aki_FINxs *new* teleport it so fast you will get there be for the game textures do:geek:

Upvote 0
Freeze Car Mods

Freeze Car Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you guys should put pictures of 2 happy smiling indian people on the clout website to make **** look reel and serious
u think thats real looking you wait till i get me a mod menu maker that wants to take it up a notch ill show some more real ****.:wink:

Upvote 0
Freeze Car Mods

Freeze Car Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i done this just for fun. almost looks real don't it! o yea thats rite it is real lol :wink: but only some one who will help me will see the the real **** on there tv :wink: this is not in the clout release but i made his menu fronts so at times i make my own menu fronts for personal use.
35ak5yo.jpg

Upvote 0
Freeze Car Mods

Freeze Car Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
33er2w1.jpg

This is just another of mine for personal use there's some adjustments that need to be made but i like it lol

Upvote 0
Freeze Car Mods

Freeze Car Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yo send that **** to inq to put in clout it looks sick
I MADE A LOT OF THEM BUT HE ONLY PUTS IN THERE WHAT HE WANTS ANY ONE THAT HAS CLOUT I CAN MAKE THEM IT THO TO ADD TO THERE MENU OR IF U WOULD LIKE TO ADD THIS TO A MENU GET WITH ME U HAFT TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE MENUS THO TO ADD IT I DON'T MAKE MENUS JUST TEXTURES. SORRY CAPS LOL IM TO LAZY TO HIT THE BUTTON.LOL I WANTED TO DO MD TO BUT DEVILS SAYS HES NOT MAKING MENUS ANY MORE SAD THAT BE BEAST

Upvote 0
Freeze Car Mods

Freeze Car Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
eb2atz.jpg
This is one i made for myself to this is be for its added to the game ive had in on the menu it looks crazy sick lol i cant post to much tho inq don't like me using his menu to post my menu fronts unless there the ones he chose for the release i need my own menu or one that i can post what ever i want and not haft to worry about that. but he made the menu and i cant do that part so im stuck for now ive got allot of them tho any one can show just a pic but i want people to see what it looks like as a menu front. the ones in the video are the release ones i done there fine but i can make allot more.

This is a menu texture i added to md 13 I LIKE IT u can add pot leafs your gf lol or any thing else u want on them

Upvote 0
Freeze Car Mods

Freeze Car Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i don't do much with md 13 tho cuzz he added transparency to his menu so it don't look as good as it should if he would remove that it would look even better.

Upvote 0
Freeze Car Mods

Freeze Car Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2s7ccj4.jpg
i thought this be a cool menu front to i need to edge cut it tho i done this a wile back i tested it and game it looks just like that in the game to looks sick this ones a little ruff like i say i need to edit a little but it still looks cool yea u can make them any shape u want or any edge u can make u can make them look that away. so yes u could make a mod menu that looked like an indian or a cloud or what ever even a pot leaf that be beast lol a menu that looks like a pot leaf yea i gotta try that haha i can do it to :wink:

Upvote 0
Freeze Car Mods

Freeze Car Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if any one has wondered how i came along this idea it was by accident iv'e done maybe hundreds of textures in gta so one day i was doing some and i did not know what it this one was for that i changed and when i loaded my mod menu it had changed i was like wtf lol and thats how it started lol i know the texture for allot of menus like md 11 or evil bs or buff if u notice in some of my utube videos like my md 11 mite be clear thats cuzz i know what texture they used to do there menus. but i don't use that texture for my stuff that i do tho

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register