What's new

Solved Would like some help with my SSD please.

• Thread starter Red Room Gaming
  • Start date
  • Views 148
R

Red Room Gaming

Chheeeeesay
Reaction score
I have a data SSD 500gb and I transferred everything over from my old one, but it has some stuff on there that I do not know about like stuff uninstalled but still there and do not want to delete it as it may be for something else.
If I restore factory settings on my laptop what will be effected on the drive if it's wiped clean and reinstalled the OS.

E

EpicMeatWad69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you talking about the "uninstalled stuff" on your old SSD? If so what will be affected is everything on the drive, if you're not sure if there is something important on that drive simplest thing to do is to back it up on to your new drive and pick through the old files later.

R

Red Room Gaming

Chheeeeesay
Reaction score
Are you talking about the "uninstalled stuff" on your old SSD? If so what will be affected is everything on the drive, if you're not sure if there is something important on that drive simplest thing to do is to back it up on to your new drive and pick through the old files later.
The only way I could install it was to make a complete copy over so everything from my old one went on to my new one. If I do a factory setting erase apart from deleting everything, what would affect it?

Top Bottom