Would like a 50. Will boost or w/e

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by penutbutter, Jun 29, 2009 with 6 replies and 279 views.

1. penutbutter

penutbutter Enthusiast

Ratings:
    OK I have been a brig now for a year and I am willing to boost in lone wolves for acheivements or w/e or do boosting in general. here are my levels. I have two controllers I even will mod for you like maps, gamerscore, films or w/e I just really need help. I'm also willing to donate to you.

Lone Wolves= 29
    Team slayer= 25
    Team doubles= 43
    Squad battle= 1
    Mlg= 4
    Team swat= 20
    Team snipers= 6

add me Insane God 117

Or it would be cool if someone can help me get my friends account that I have to a 30.

Lone Wolves= 13
    Team slayer= 10
    Team doubles= 1
    Squad battle= 2
    Mlg= 7
    Team swat= 17
    Team snipers= 9

add him COACOApuffs123

2. YuNgxJaBBaWoCkY

YuNgxJaBBaWoCkY Newbie

Ratings:
    I can standby if you want add me yungxjabbawocky and boost

3. WacKie

WacKie Newbie

Ratings:
    I can boost your friends account to around 45 in doubles or your account i can do both if you pay me.

4. OP
    penutbutter

penutbutter Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well, I cant bridge and second my highest skill is a 45. Also I just want to get his account to a 30 because he only wants a 30.

5. Thug

Thug Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wow u need help gettin a 30?
    quit halo

6. OP
    penutbutter

penutbutter Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wow you have to be a ****? Quit life. Ps read the rules. And if your to lazy to go read them then here they are.

If Your Not Going To Help - Dont Post!
    The Halo 3 Matches forum is for finding people to play with, help you level up, and whatnot. In no way did we implant a rule saying you had to be a certain level to ask for help. I don't give a damn if the person got Halo 4 months ago and can't get past a rank 10, if the best response you got is "Wat? Hau u n0t lvl t10en y3t?," then expect an infraction, cause this is your warning.

We don't need people driving others away and starting fights because they have to criticize people on a rank when all the did was ask for help or a party. If they want to cheat at a level 10, then whatever. If your going to help, say so, if not, leave the thread and move on.

• Like Like x 1
  7. PAN5Y

PAN5Y Premium <3 VIP

Ratings:
    lol :tongue: