What's new

Solved Would KV ban?

J

JDman21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an Xbox 360 trinity rgh 2. I haven't gone online on it in while and the kv is unbanned. I used xb line and the kv never got banned since I wasn't a hardcore modder and didn't play much. I need to use my rgh for 30 minutes online on the dashboard. I was gonna use rebellion or another free stealth server to get it online. I know free stealth servers get kvs banned quickly but if I didn't mod in any way while online with that kv and stealth server without going on to a game. The xbox would only be on for 30 minutes max and I would do this every month and a half. Also I'm taking out the plugin and unplugging the Ethernet so it couldn't connect to live at all. While online, the only thing I'm opening on the Xbox is the guide button and not going anywhere else. Then I'm turning off the Xbox.

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I have an Xbox 360 trinity rgh 2. I haven't gone online on it in while and the kv is unbanned. I used xb line and the kv never got banned since I wasn't a hardcore modder and didn't play much. I need to use my rgh for 30 minutes online on the dashboard. I was gonna use rebellion or another free stealth server to get it online. I know free stealth servers get kvs banned quickly but if I didn't mod in any way while online with that kv and stealth server without going on to a game. The xbox would only be on for 30 minutes max and I would do this every month and a half. Also I'm taking out the plugin and unplugging the Ethernet so it couldn't connect to live at all. While online, the only thing I'm opening on the Xbox is the guide button and not going anywhere else. Then I'm turning off the Xbox.
You might not get banned within the 30 minutes, but the next time you go online you might be.
It'll probably flag you to get banned in the future.

J

JDman21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, ok that makes more sense. Thanks

T

TEIR1plus2

Getting There
Reaction score
Oh, ok that makes more sense. Thanks
Using one of the free servers out right now, you'll for sure be flagged the first time you connect. Console should be banned within a couple days after that.

J

JDman21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if I used rebellion? I heard it has good kv life and its in free mode.

Top Bottom