What's new

Would It Be Possible If?

F

FUTFun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone modded FUT14 like they did with GTAV? Like they got the full code and changed hex values? If so where would one find the code, pretty sure it would be protected but is it possible to get hands on it, and then edit some stuff to use a usb port to save it on their console?

N

Nightmarezzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe its possible with the thing like dns and maybe the glitcher coins share their dns and we could play game get a lot coins? Lol just maybe

C

Chuzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you actually trying to achieve?

I don't know how GTAV Online works, but from what you're saying, it sounds like the game (client) dictates currency changes to the server, which blindly obeys them. Sounds insane but whatever.
FIFA isn't like that. Think of every request as an 'action', for which the server calculates and processes all changes in currency, card status, trade status, etc.
Put it this way: In FIFA, you do NOT send a request that says "I bought a Gold Premium Pack for 200 coins, I now have 999,999,999 coins"; rather, the request would simply be "I bought a Gold Premium Pack". The server handles all of the subsequent calculations (check pack is available, get pack price, check you have sufficient coins, subtract pack price from your coin balance, etc).

Changing any values locally will have no real effect. At no point will these changes (successfully) update on the server, you'll just get yourself out of sync. The only thing I can think of that works in this way is playing matches, ie. you could possibly tell the server every x minutes that you just played a game and won 100-0 to claim the match bonus (this is basically what everyone was doing on PC last year with basic, free, public trainers. AFAIK it's fixed now, you're a bit late to the party).
Same thing with redirecting to another server using DNS. At no point will anything possibly sync-up with EA.

Top Bottom