What's new

Discussion Would i enjoy MineCraft?

Zupah

Zupah

XBOX/PSN Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive always hated the game, the way it looks, the pixelated graphics, and the way it sucks people into no-lifing it :tongue: It has always seemed kind of like a pointless game to me and i always just laugh at people who waste their time on stuff like that... But recently alot of my buddys i know on here and in real life have been getting into minecraft. (like f*ckin hooked lol)

So my question is exactly what the topics about.. Would i enjoy the game minecraft?
If so or not so, why?

RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
My opinion..

I don't like the game I mean like sitting there daily building stuff with bricks and digging it just isn't my thing I could fall a sleep watching that stuff!

Answer of your question.

All depends if you have time to sit there and play with bricks a little like playing with Lego you'll get bird fast. Although it is really popular I don't like it but all goes on what you like/ enjoy

My sister plays it on her Xbox one but I can't stand it lol

Zupah

Zupah

XBOX/PSN Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
My opinion..

I don't like the game I mean like sitting there daily building stuff with bricks and digging it just isn't my thing I could fall a sleep watching that stuff!

Answer of your question.

All depends if you have time to sit there and play with bricks a little like playing with Lego you'll get bird fast. Although it is really popular I don't like it but all goes on what you like/ enjoy

My sister plays it on her Xbox one but I can't stand it lol

Yeah i know so many girls who play it as well haha.

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you play on PC then it's much better than the Console versions of the game.

There is lots of really HQ texture packs that make the game look totally different, You can use those if you hate the game's default textures. :smile:

Servers are what make the game fun for me, I hate playing standard survival unless I'm with friends.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive always hated the game, the way it looks, the pixelated graphics, and the way it sucks people into no-lifing it :tongue: It has always seemed kind of like a pointless game to me and i always just laugh at people who waste their time on stuff like that... But recently alot of my buddys i know on here and in real life have been getting into minecraft. (like f*ckin hooked lol)

So my question is exactly what the topics about.. Would i enjoy the game minecraft?
If so or not so, why?
I saw Minecraft and thought, "what's so special about this?" I played it on my RGH, and to my surprise, I quite enjoyed it.

Inkd

Inkd

I’m parting the sea between brightness and me
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends if you're playing on the PC or Consoles. Playing on PC is a lot of fun if you have a decent running computer. I personally dislike playing it on Consoles. Once you begin to play, the graphics will not bother you. I thought the same thing you are thinking back during the Alpha stages of the game, but I decided I would try it, and have been playing ever since.

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$

If so or not so, why?
To be honest through just looking at the game it doesn't look very good but when you actually get into playing it you will see a big change in your views for the game, i was the same before I tried it but now i really enjoy it, its more fun when you play with a group of friends, you always find a lot of things to do on it and it is also updated frequently so its good that some of your friends are hooked on it haha get in games with them and enjoy yourself!

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
It all depends really. It gets boring after a while if you don't have people to play on a server with you. So, IMO get a few friends and play on a server together to see how you guys like it. You can also try out some gamemode servers like Hypixel.

Dark TwizTid

Dark TwizTid

1 + 0 = 10
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Chicks dig that ****. Play it for the ladies :wink:
Not.

Really just depends on how you feel. Are you a creative mind? Technical? The game pretty much satisfies most gaming needs other than a FPS shooter unless you play PC.

Zupah

Zupah

XBOX/PSN Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Im really into Battlefield Hardline at the moment and the tutorial for Minecraft bored me so i went straight back lol, thanks for the feedback guys!

FrankSinatra

FrankSinatra

.aep
Reaction score
Sin$
If you start getting into it watch out, because it can get addicting for a couple of months! XD

but yes, i'm sure you'll enjoy it, go play with your friends! (:

L

Legless

Be spontaneous, be kind, be open-minded.
Reaction score
Sin$

If so or not so, why?
Try it out and find out for yourself, it's the best way.

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you creative? You do basically build anything. There's also servers with minigames like hunger games and such.

Dark TwizTid

Dark TwizTid

1 + 0 = 10
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you creative? You do basically build anything. There's also servers with minigames like hunger games and such.

Even on the console version there are minigames you can download. I love it because I can play with 3 other friends :smile:

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$

If so or not so, why?
I played it every day (with some exceptions) for roughly 8 hours (some days even more) for about 2 years. I burnt the hell out of the game and now I rarely play it, but when I do (Dos Equis) I still enjoy it. I miss my first world that had a small chest filled with stacks of diamonds, and my 2 double chests filled with iron, and my extra double chest filled with gold. I had much more too and it was all organized. I played on the texture pack DokuCraft for 1.2.1. I miss that world, and wish I could have it back, sadly it is lost in the midst of my emptied recycling bin.

C

Craziness

Im a Synical Person :)
Reaction score
Sin$
I play it a lot, It depends what you wanna do. One of the benefit of minecraft is the servers, They have lots of game modes that you can play to make it enjoyable. Sometimes I go from playing mini-games non-stop and then sometimes the survival non-stop. The thing that I find fun about the survival is the sense of achievement when you've built a large house etc.

FliPsiDe_TV_

FliPsiDe_TV_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really you're the only one that can answer your question. Are you a person that likes to build things, or maybe spent hours digging and finding things like diamonds or other ores that minecraft has? If so then you would probably like minecraft. In the end its really all up to your personal preference.

Top Bottom
Login
Register