• Thread starter ViewAK
  • Start date
  • Views 654
ViewAK

ViewAK

Steez | GS9 BK 600 | Psn: ThatGuySteez
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
If you ever played GTA:SA MP they gave you an option to travel to each place it be cool to have North Yankton as a DLC map maybe a heist map and once you complete a heist you have access to there, What do you guys think?

S

SomeoneRules

(??)(!!)
Reaction score
Access to there for being off the grid until things are cool again?

God

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
They're probably going to something with it in the future. I doubt they're going to let all that space go to waste.

ViewAK

ViewAK

Reaction score
Access to there for being off the grid until things are cool again?
I think it be cool i mean drive around i drove around in SP it was awesome

They're probably going to something with it in the future. I doubt they're going to let all that space go to waste.

I hope so i think it be cool if it was ONLY NEXT GEN cause we still haven't gotten our own DLC yet

S

SomeoneRules

(??)(!!)
Reaction score

I hope so i think it be cool if it was ONLY NEXT GEN cause we still haven't gotten our own DLC yet
Yeah there is this one mission
In which you've to fly to north Yankton to follow Trevor, because he wanted to dig out michael(brad's corpse). And north Yankton was pretty cool.

The Count

The Count

Getting There
Reaction score

what you mean you haven't received your own dlc yet
If I'm mistaking y'all got the best dlc ever ex: neons, more animals, upgraded textures, first person, more cars (like the duke of death), PEYOTE!. Need I go on?

ViewAK

ViewAK

Reaction score
what you mean you haven't received your own dlc yet
If I'm mistaking y'all got the best dlc ever ex: neons, more animals, upgraded textures, first person, more cars (like the duke of death), PEYOTE!. Need I go on?

That's all Singleplayer XB1/PS4 we're promised they're own Exclusive DLC which we never got since the servers were all f*cked up

SCY Mach

SCY Mach

AKA Azure Mach
Reaction score
I would love that, maybe they will add it the future, who knows.

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
The only problem is GTA V Online time period is before the Story Mode Time Period.

Hamzakid

Hamzakid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
R* would have to fix up North Yankton before they release it for free mode....

-----

That's if they do, probebly not though

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
They need to make North Yankton a full map first of all. I'm sure all of us have been there and fallen off it or seen those horrible distant textures up close .

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
That's all Singleplayer XB1/PS4 we're promised they're own Exclusive DLC which we never got since the servers were all f*cked up
No, they weren't.

ViewAK

ViewAK

Reaction score
The only problem is GTA V Online time period is before the Story Mode Time Period.

Yeah but it be cool if they did add north yankton only for next gen user's as a heist thing kinda like story mode

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
But they have to improve everything like textures the glitching part and stuff
That is true. I like the idea of having multiple places that you can fly to. It would be cool to purchase a plane ticket to travel to different parts for newer heists or places to go to lay low. I'd like to buy different apartments and special cars.

Atlas

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Reaction score
Considering for a tikme you could use a mod menu to hop to North Yankton, I wouldn't mind it being a legitimate roaming area.

ViewAK

ViewAK

Reaction score
That is true. I like the idea of having multiple places that you can fly to. It would be cool to purchase a plane ticket to travel to different parts for newer heists or places to go to lay low. I'd like to buy different apartments and special cars.

Could always get people to sign something for rockstar to see!

Considering for a tikme you could use a mod menu to hop to North Yankton, I wouldn't mind it being a legitimate roaming area.

I seen chr0m3 x m0dz menu it used to let only modders go i thought it was awesome but hopefully soon they added it i enjoyed the snow!

Top Bottom