What's new

Mod Menu Would a forge menu be possible?

• Thread starter The Elmotard
  • Start date
  • Views 372
T

The Elmotard

Reaction score
I was just wondering if a forge menu be possible or at least spawn a crate thing. I've always wanted to do that :rolleyes: :drool: . I would try on my own but i don't have a Jtag at the moment :frown: If so could someone invite me to one? I would love you for ever :thumbup:

C

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Reaction score
There is a patch forge patch here: http://shares.deany95.com/index.php?download=%2FGames%2FCall+of+Duty%3A+Modern+Warfare+2%2Fpatch_mp.ff%27s%2FGame+Modes%2FForge+Patch%2FForge_Patch.rar&share=1 But you cant infect yourself with it.

T

The Elmotard

Reaction score
There is a patch forge patch here: http://shares.deany95.com/index.php?download=%2FGames%2FCall+of+Duty%3A+Modern+Warfare+2%2Fpatch_mp.ff%27s%2FGame+Modes%2FForge+Patch%2FForge_Patch.rar&share=1 But you cant infect yourself with it.
I mean for online like a bind to spawn a crate at least or something to make like the old forts and stuffz. Or is that what this is?

F

fishguts54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean for online like a bind to spawn a crate at least or something to make like the old forts and stuffz. Or is that what this is?
idk Ill work on it
I did get challenges online

T

The Elmotard

Reaction score
idk Ill work on it
I did get challenges online
sweet man i figured it should be possible seeing as other people can spawn weapons and kill streaks. if you get it could ya invite me pl0xorz? :laugh: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

F

fishguts54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sweet man i figured it should be possible seeing as other people can spawn weapons and kill streaks. if you get it could ya invite me pl0xorz? :laugh: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
I will as soon as I can
It will be tricky

C

CodGlitcherX1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will as soon as I can
It will be tricky
there isnt a dvar which you could overide bullets/angle etc... to spawn a object infront/or even drop on the floor.its impossible!

B

BFK Friissky xV

Banned
Reaction score
surely you could duplicate your self or sumthing not realy forge but stil.

Top Bottom