Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Worth It???

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by RagingMonkey74, Dec 12, 2008 with 15 replies and 500 views.

1. RagingMonkey74

RagingMonkey74 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is Call Of Duty: World At War Worth buying... ive heard many mixed reviews like "if you like WW2 campaign games u will love this game" or like the multiplayer blows etc..... any opinions?

2. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    If you are one of those infinity ward fanboys, then I have no idea what to say. My way of looking at it: I hate CoD4, becuase I suck at it and its boring. I love CoD 5 because I own and its fun.

3. TheHeartless

TheHeartless Getting There

Ratings:
    Ok I'm not a huge WWII nut or realy like many of those type of games, but this one isn't bad. I ran through the story line just to beat it, and even tried out the little zombie game they threw in for fun, BUT the multi-player is realy good, and the maps are a fairly big size. I wouldn't say it's a must have, but if you like the gameplay of CoD4 it would be safe to say you would like this, and also keep in mind that the guns are of the older variety. So don't expect the M16 or anything, but they are not bad, I would rate it a 7.5 out of 10

4. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
  5. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    ^ IW fanboy

I don't see anything wrong with the game... Its alot like CoD 4 but not completely the same but with a upgrade like many Iw fanboys are saying. I guess people just hate it because It didn't make it.

6. Comrade

Comrade Sit Nomine Digna Retired

Ratings:
    not worth it. i feel dumb buying the game it blows

7. Headshots 1125

Ratings:
    Actually no. I play both but I sure as hell wouldnt pay $60 for a WW2 Version of CoD4. Then again I didnt pay for CoD4 either.

8. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    You need to leave this section of the forum.. The only reason you keep saying that is because your rank got reset and I've already told you what happened.

9. Comrade

Ratings:
    Not that reason. Its just the whole game play isnt good

10. TheHeartless

Ratings:
    If everyone hates the game so much why oh why is everyone still playing, and posting about the game I've seen many of you in the other threads, and talking about other things. Just drop it, if you don't like it post it and leave if you like it post it and leave, let Monkey make his desision on what you say not how you act.

11. Headshots 1125

Ratings:
    I dont hate the game. I just think its a waste of $60. The only thing I really enjoy in it is the Nazi Zombies.

12. Comrade

Ratings:
    then whats the point of this thread? im just answering to what this thread is about

13. TheHeartless

Ratings:
    You know what I'm done I am so sick of people on this site. You all need to grow up. Keep bashing the game, and telling people that you know how to get games free, REALLY all your looking for is people to say "OH your so cool tell me how to get it free" So enjoy, I hope the person gets the answer he wants.

14. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Don't blame the site for people who just doesn't know how to stop complaining...

15. Calamity

Calamity Script Kitty Retired

Ratings:
    Multiplayer sucks vs CoD4, I'm not a CoD fan that much, but WW2 weapons = phail.

16. TheHeartless

Ratings:
    Oh I'm not blaming the site. I've actually went from there to some diffrent threads. Most of the people on here are quite awsome people. It just get me hot headed when people act rude. That there is going to push people away from our great site. I see more guests on here than members. When them guests read people acting like that instead of helping, my bet is they aren't under the impression to join if people will respond that way to them if they ask a simple question.