Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Worth it?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Crossrocker 01, Nov 14, 2008 with 23 replies and 1,464 views.

1. Crossrocker 01

Crossrocker 01 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is this game worth buying or should I just wait for IW to make cod 6?

2. FRABAR

FRABAR Getting There

Ratings:
    its nothing new, if you liked cod4 and also like ww2, then you might like it

3. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
  4. Anonymous Joey

Anonymous Joey Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I formally disagree. :wink:

5. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Yes, buy it. I love the game.

6. Pie-chart

Pie-chart Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I think it's an awesome game, definetly worth it.

7. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    Is it worth it? This is a given. OF COURSE IT IS.

COD 5 not only has amazing graphics but the gameplay and structure out does COD 4 tremendously is my personal opinion.

Also there is a matchmaking and party system like Halo that allows you to find quick and easy games.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    Im not even gonna waste a DL on it.

9. linkinpksniperz

linkinpksniperz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i want the game so f'ing bad, and does anybody think it would be better if you could download games from the marketplace from now on instead of having to go out and buy it?

10. NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
    it would be completly dumb if games were downloaded from the market place rather than bought at the store cuz not everybody has internet or for that matter fast internet. this game i here is gory if you overcook the grenade your arm blows off ect. or so im told but i havnt paid 60 bucks for it YET but im going to:thumbup:

11. SUR3 S}{oT

SUR3 S}{oT Newbie

Ratings:
    Personally, I am loving this game so far. I would definitely pick it up.

12. ArterialAnarchy

ArterialAnarchy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Please save your money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!! Buy GoW2 instead. I f*cking loved COD4 and I thought GoW1 was alright but believe me COD5 sucks, a lot. The graphics are sh*t, gameplay is sh*t, everything is. In split screen coop it isn't even full screen, how do you seriously f*ck that up!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Me and my friend tried it and it cuts off about a quarter or the screen you could have. So on my small tv we can't see sh*t! And the campaign has some great features I admit, like stats, but you can't tell whether your shooting at your own allies or enemies until the points pop up on your screen. There is also almost no color in the game. It's like playing a sepia toned game. The guns are also more unbalanced than they were in the beta. Please don't get it.

13. ChitySnipa

ChitySnipa Banned

Ratings:
    Clam the hell down dude, this game is great, i love it.
    Please, if you dont like it we dont realy care much.
    Or atleast i dont.
    :wink:

14. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    :thumbdown:

15. chris213

chris213 Androidâ„¢

Ratings:
    i dont have it but ive rented it from blockbuster twice and i have it now, i like campaign, the only reason i play CoD5 honestly, is zombie mode with my friends we got to 28 and were 136 and 137 in the world thursday it was awesome..if i play multiplayer i choose CoD4 i like CoD4's multiplayer much much more

16. mrwickedd

mrwickedd Newbie

Ratings:
    Like they said above, if you dont like WW2 games, then you probably wont like it. ive played it a few time and it does have some great features, and campaign is good, but i wouldnt buy it, and the graphics arent that amazing. Im just to used to the Modern settings in COD4 going back to a ww2 game isnt something that i liked lol. I am just gonna wait for iw cod6. but its worth a rent, def do that before you decide to buy it.

17. LFCGirl

LFCGirl Contributor

Ratings:
    Get it if you have the patience to wait until level 25.

Thats when you get a halfway decent gun. My baby the Type 100. Then 36/37 is the STF 44 which is epic **** then like 52 is the PPsH

18. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    I **** with all guns so, I really don't depend on guns. Give me a gun, You get raped.

19. OP
    Crossrocker 01

Crossrocker 01 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wow more respnses on this then expected...Sorry im not buying it...

20. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    :ohmy: Nooo. Pointless thread.