• Thread starter TheDeathFlows
  • Start date
  • Views 549
TheDeathFlows

TheDeathFlows

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking foward to buying a 3ds xl but, i don't know if i should wait and get it in july 15 for the monster hunter generations edition or just get a regular one with mh4u. Sorry this is sloppy I'm in a rush. Also if anyone plays mh4u, is it worth getting it now or am i too late into the game? Thanks

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking foward to buying a 3ds xl but, i don't know if i should wait and get it in july 15 for the monster hunter generations edition or just get a regular one with mh4u. Sorry this is sloppy I'm in a rush. Also if anyone plays mh4u, is it worth getting it now or am i too late into the game? Thanks
It's worth getting now. Especially if you're interested in homebrew and installing Custom Firmware. There is still a chance to get a system before 11.0 currently(impossible to downgrade currently)

If you're just interested in a single game and not CFW then I would wait since limited edition consoles are always great(that and MH will be 11.0)

TheDeathFlows

TheDeathFlows

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It's worth getting now. Especially if you're interested in homebrew and installing Custom Firmware. There is still a chance to get a system before 11.0 currently(impossible to downgrade currently)

If you're just interested in a single game and not CFW then I would wait since limited edition consoles are always great(that and MH will be 11.0)
i have no idea what homebrew is :/ my last nintendo system was a dslite when it came out

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i have no idea what homebrew is :/ my last nintendo system was a dslite when it came out
Homebrew is essentially Emulators(like GBA Games) and the ability to pirate(free) games.

There is a lot more too it but to the average person those are the main points of interest

TheDeathFlows

TheDeathFlows

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Homebrew is essentially Emulators(like GBA Games) and the ability to pirate(free) games.

There is a lot more too it but to the average person those are the main points of interest
Already ordered my 3ds xl with mh4u :smile:

GravitySkye

GravitySkye

Reaction score
Sin$

But if you do it doesn't it crash your saved on regular bought games? I was told if you use like Gateway and try to play let's pokemon X (actually bought) it will delete the data and corrupt it or something.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
But if you do it doesn't it crash your saved on regular bought games? I was told if you use like Gateway and try to play let's pokemon X (actually bought) it will delete the data and corrupt it or something.
It doesn't do anything like that. You received bad information

GravitySkye

GravitySkye

Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't do anything like that. You received bad information
Welp looks like I have a friend to murder. This is good to know since I want to get a 2DS and pirate (arghh) some stuff like non usa games but buy the legit pokemon moon game.

H

Historian

Reaction score
Sin$
Luckily there's a couple of utilities to run out of region games, iirc

Top Bottom
Login
Register