• Thread starter FG MURDER
  • Start date
  • Views 852
FG MURDER

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The worst perk in my eyes is "PAIN(IN THE ***) KILLER" if your on a small map or rushing then this perks a joke. Rewarding noobs with a "god like" gift is a joke. I today shot a guy with 3/4 of a clip of a UMP45 and the little ******* turned and shot me.

If you could remove any perk what perk would you remove? it is not that simple you have to explain why.

Fast and Blast

Yamaha

Yamaha

Contributor
Forum Addict MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
That is actually a deathstreak not a perk :tongue:
But I would have to say Last Stand.

FG MURDER

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fair enough PAINKILLER aint a perk but it f***s me off but if I had to pick a perk lol I would pick commando as its like playing against NEO from the matrix. I do think aswell scrambler is funny as you can find the noobs.

Nightcast

Nightcast

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
For perk scrambler is stupid, It just tells me that you are somewhere around and then I start looking for you.

But for death streak yes painkiller is a joke. I have it on but even if i die enough to get it they spawn me at the back of the map and it's gone before I can even use it.

G

Grounded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They should have never put Commando in the game in the first place.

FG MURDER

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You think we should invite Robert Bowlin to read are thread lol, then again I don't think he would find any sympathy for us, with us being all cheating little s***s lol.

Then remove danger close in a patch and would be good if they could make commando and painkiller vanish

ProtoBeast

ProtoBeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing bad about commando is the lung-knife. I like the no fall damage.

P

p3rksy

Elite Member
End of the Year 2010 TotM Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Commando. I like the Pro bonus though.
Scrambler. I like the Pro bonus again.

walkerneo

walkerneo

Reaction score
Sin$
NINJA PRO!!!! f*** THE PEOPLE THAT USE THIS (other than me... of course...)

When I had the infections, I couldn't see them on the radar and I CANNOT HEAR THEM AT ALL WITH MY TURTLE BEACH HEADSET. Seriously, wtf? Even with sitrep pro, I can't hear them at all. I can't teach myself to not rely on sound because, so long as I can hear, there is no realistic reason to not make use of it.

FG MURDER

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
NINJA PRO!!!! f*** THE PEOPLE THAT USE THIS (other than me... of course...)

When I had the infections, I couldn't see them on the radar and I CANNOT HEAR THEM AT ALL WITH MY TURTLE BEACH HEADSET. Seriously, wtf? Even with sitrep pro, I can't hear them at all. I can't teach myself to not rely on sound because, so long as I can hear, there is no realistic reason to not make use of it.

Heard some dude calling it ghost pro lol

Naft

Naft

À contre-courant
VIP
Retired
Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Worst perk in ways that it can be abused: Commando or Last Stand. (The problem isn't that they're lying down, the problem is that they go immune until they're lying)

Most worthless perk: Eavesdrop, if only counting Mw2 then I'd have to go with Scrambler.

Top Bottom
Login
Register