• Thread starter Grendel_Prime
  • Start date
  • Views 873
Grendel_Prime

Grendel_Prime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so my Borderlands 2 has this neat trick wherein it wreaks total havoc on my Borderlines game in a myriad of ways. Without warning, or me doing anything but playing the game it will do the following.

--Reset my badass tokens so I have to redistribute them.
(you do over 196 of them back to back and it get's old fast.)

-- Erases my Gold keys, which is a catch 22, because it gives me a default of 10 but I have to use them quickly.

-- Worst of all IT ERASES SKINS AND HEADS! It just did it again last night, I lost all my Zero, Krieg, Axton, and Maya heads I've traded for. It's done this once before and I lost my Dark Night skin for Zero. Currently in my game I am wearing Vladof Sickle it loves to erase that one, and I'm afraid to take off my unforgiven head because it says it's not listed in my inventory, when I change heads, I lose that one.

I checked and it did this to everyone of my characters, but my GF's profile (happily) remains untouched.

Anyone who can help me I'd love the cure to this blight, I've messaged 2kgames numerously to no avail.

If anyone would dupe me skins and heads, or want to trade I have my list up of what I have and it grows daily. (Ill try to keep it updated)
Please help, this game would almost be perfect if this glitch didn't hit me every month or so.

WHAT I HAVE --> http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/trades-what-i-have-want.932022/

If you can help, my gamertag is: iMan085

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
is your profile Clean if not delete it and re download it that works for me if you ever get reset again message people on here and you will get EVERYTHING back in no time =)

Juicec

Juicec

Reaction score
Sin$
If you lost any badass rank with the resetts contact gearbox not 2k game they will give you codes to get some of the badass rank back if you remember roughly what you had

Top Bottom
Login
Register