worst game uve ever played

Reaction score
x D4rKsT4r x said:
Sneak King from BK.
LOL!!!! i love sneak king jk! lol no i dont really but the worst i have to say was def. the outfit talk about a lousy game that no one plays online any more and a complete waste of time but guys dont dis the hitman i own all of the hitman games and i love every one of them!:cool:

Hostile.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vampire Reign....up there with ET, I was suicidal after playing the first level.

xEMGx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dante's Inferno, and Fallout 3. (Fallout isn't bad, just pisses the s*** out of me, and I never could understand why:tongue:)

baggies94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dante's Inferno, and Fallout 3. (Fallout isn't bad, just pisses the s*** out of me, and I never could understand why:tongue:)
wow if you think Dante's Inferno and Fallout 3 suck i would hate to see what game you play

probably MW2

19XX

Reaction score
Halo3, Pimp my Ride, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter2, NBA Live '07, Forza Motorsport. I could name quite a few actually lol.

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter;
Alien Vs Predator,
Modern Warfare 2,
Call of Duty: World at War Campaign.

Loobrush

Reaction score
Based on my activity with all the games I played I have to say Dragonball Z Raging Blast. On the whole it probably wouldn't be a bad game...If there weren't already 1000 other f***ing games exactly the same with it, seriously they gotta quit this bulls*** of repackaging the same DBZ games and flogging them off as something new, because they're not, Naruto games at least try to add new elements and for what it's worth succeed when it comes to Ultimate Ninja Storm, but DBZ is dead to me now unless they pull their heads out of their *** and give us a reason to play their bulls*** games again.

PAC-MAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Halo Reach, or CoD 4.
Hated Reach, it turned into a little kids game. My little brother smashes on kids and he is 7.
CoD 4 was bad, I still don't see why that game was so popular. I honestly would rather play CoD 3.
Just stating my opinion.

Top Bottom