First off I would suggest you put this in the Main CoD Section. I just wanted to say before anyone else that no matter what anyone says Ghosts is not the worst.Wanted to do a Gameplay Commentary on the topic "WORST CALL OF DUTY EVER" Black Ops III drops in a couple days, and I felt this was a great time to tell you my opinion for the worst CoD? So what's yours let me know?
I personally found that Call of Duty: Ghosts had a great multiplayer structure. It had the following:
- Create-a-soldier system that allows me to make each soldier built for a game mode.
- Squad points allowed me to unlock whatever I needed first so I'm not at a complete disadvantage against others who played longer.
- The killstreaks were a lot weaker, which brought a greater focus towards gun-on-gun and less about the streaks doing all the work.
- Support Strike package was fixed. Squad mates and Oracles are nothing compared to the Stealth Bomber and EMP spam from MW3.
- Extinction mode was epic. I thought it was even better than zombies.
But a lot of people complained about the following:
- IEDs were too powerful - Granted, but I can recall a minor overpowered combo where people with One Man Army would set up a claymore, switch classes, and place C4 in front of it.
- The kiillstreaks were too weak - I'm sorry they don't hold your hand anymore. I like gun-on-gun skills being more prevalent than overpowered streaks.
- The dog was overpowered - True, but I would rather have one dog instead of a whole army of K9's earning you way more kills.
- The maps are huge - 6 maps, out of the 31 maps (including DLC) were huge in regards to large open areas. I think every COD title had huge maps (MW2 had Wasteland for example).
- The game is camper friendly - What FPS game in the history of FPS games ISN'T camper friendly!? Every FPS game, regardless of the map sizes, will ALWAYS have campers. The only thing that makes a game camper friendly is the people who play it. The game doesn't force people to camp. People make themselves camp. If people want a game to promote movement, then give better rewards for moving around constantly.
- Amplfy was overpowered - Yes, I agree. MW3 also had that problem as well. Black Ops 2 got footsteps right and I'm hoping Advanced Warfare makes them nearly silent as well.
What I found to be worse about the hate against Ghosts is when I asked those same people what their favorite COD game was. They mostly answered with MW2 aka the most unbalanced mess for a multiplayer game. If it's unbalanced and it gives people the means to earn 20+ kills without lifting a finger, then it's the best game ever.
First off I would suggest you put this in the Main CoD Section. I just wanted to say before anyone else that no matter what anyone says Ghosts is not the worst.
Take this for example
From some guy on the Call of Duty Forums
Personally I believe its Advanced Warfare, as its futuristic and is just bad overall, it is pretty much a copy of some of the new CoD games.
Mind explaining?My worst CoD experience has to be "CoD: Ghosts" hands down.