CYA TSM

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I lost hope for TSM after their matches against CLG but this... They don't even stand a chance. At least CLG's games will be entertaining.

Jerry

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Mythical Veteran Sinner Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I lost hope for TSM after their matches against CLG but this... They don't even stand a chance. At least CLG's games will be entertaining.
Idk. KOO vs CLG will be very interesting. CLG has absolutely no excuse to not get out of this group. My faith is so high right now but CLG has always found a way to hurt me...

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk. KOO vs CLG will be very interesting. CLG has absolutely no excuse to not get out of this group. My faith is so high right now but CLG has always found a way to hurt me...
Yeah from what I've seen, I think CLG has a chance to win. TSM shut all their opponents out and then CLG shut them out without even trying. I hope NA wins at some point, and I think CLG is the only team that can.

Jerry

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah from what I've seen, I think CLG has a chance to win. TSM shut all their opponents out and then CLG shut them out without even trying. I hope NA wins at some point, and I think CLG is the only team that can.
Out of all the bot lanes in worlds, I think LGD is the only lane rush hour would have trouble with. Deft and Meiko swap a lot and if they get the 2v2 they play rather passive. I think zion would get pressured very very hard by the likes of other top laner in this tournament. Every single asian top laner in this tournament is so strong.

Since huhi is playing instead of xmithie because of visa issues, I believe they'll be simply out jungle pressured by other junglers. Hojin from KOO is on a slump, but their sub wisdom is very good. Once they get into the bracket stage he'll simply lose control of his jungle.

Pobelter could play passive and just farm up, but unless doublelift and aphro pull the enemy jungler bot during the while laning phase, he'll just straight lose the 2v2 with huhi. Not to mention almost all of the asian kids are surreal payers. It'll be very hard for pob.

I believe it's not in their best interest to lane swap either. Double and Aphro have been constantly complimented by asian teams on their 2v2 lane. If they don't get the 2v2 a lot of CLG's early game is gone.

Idk man. I really want them to crush every team but they need an amazing jungler to do that. Maybe huhi will be a godsend, idk. We just have to have faith.

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
Out of all the bot lanes in worlds, I think LGD is the only lane rush hour would have trouble with. Deft and Meiko swap a lot and if they get the 2v2 they play rather passive. I think zion would get pressured very very hard by the likes of other top laner in this tournament. Every single asian top laner in this tournament is so strong.

Since huhi is playing instead of xmithie because of visa issues, I believe they'll be simply out jungle pressured by other junglers. Hojin from KOO is on a slump, but their sub wisdom is very good. Once they get into the bracket stage he'll simply lose control of his jungle.

Pobelter could play passive and just farm up, but unless doublelift and aphro pull the enemy jungler bot during the while laning phase, he'll just straight lose the 2v2 with huhi. Not to mention almost all of the asian kids are surreal payers. It'll be very hard for pob.

I believe it's not in their best interest to lane swap either. Double and Aphro have been constantly complimented by asian teams on their 2v2 lane. If they don't get the 2v2 a lot of CLG's early game is gone.

Idk man. I really want them to crush every team but they need an amazing jungler to do that. Maybe huhi will be a godsend, idk. We just have to have faith.
Rush hour would have a problem with every east bot lane, what r u tacoin about

Jerry

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Literally they'd lose to every eastern bot lane except for maybe flash wolves/ahq. They get outskilled man for man and their coordination is worse.
What? They're a world class bot lane. Imp and PYL are going to probably body them, but I can't think of any other bot lane that can stand up to them.

China - LGD, EDG, iG
Imp/PYL will body them. Deft/Meiko play passive and try to avoid 2v2s. Kid/Kitties are garbage.

Korea - SKT, KOO, kT
Bang/Wolf 50/50, PraY/GorillA 50/50 depends on if pray feels like trolling or not, Arrow/Piccaboo Arrow is garbage.

?

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What? They're a world class bot lane. Imp and PYL are going to probably body them, but I can't think of any other bot lane that can stand up to them.

China - LGD, EDG, iG
Imp/PYL will body them. Deft/Meiko play passive and try to avoid 2v2s. Kid/Kitties are garbage.

Korea - SKT, KOO, kT
Bang/Wolf 50/50, PraY/GorillA 50/50 depends on if pray feels like trolling or not, Arrow/Piccaboo Arrow is garbage.

?
Doublelift is overperforming this split and that won't last. It's okay bud, we'll see them get rekt soon enough.

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda like CJ did all season :<
I'm hardly a CJ fan but good logic. There's a huge different between being inconsistent all season and overperforming all season. Doublelift is out of his league, hf at worlds watching him crumble.

Jerry

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm hardly a CJ fan but good logic. There's a huge different between being inconsistent all season and overperforming all season. Doublelift is out of his league, hf at worlds watching him crumble.
Hf watching your team at worlds

o wait...

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hf watching your team at worlds

o wait...
I'm not a fan of any team. I liked Rapidstar before he quit and I enjoy watching CJ/previous Samsung teams play. Idk why you're being immature about this.

Jerry

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not a fan of any team. I liked Rapidstar before he quit and I enjoy watching CJ/previous Samsung teams play. Idk why you're being immature about this.
Idk why you think Doublelift is out of his league when he's a top 3 adc in the world.

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk why you think Doublelift is out of his league when he's a top 3 adc in the world.
Because he's not a top 3 adc in the world. He's playing above his skill ceiling and when he actually gets pressured by good players and not **** like Turtle, piglet nien and otter he will crumble.

Jerry

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Because he's not a top 3 adc in the world. He's playing above his skill ceiling and when he actually gets pressured by good players and not **** like Turtle, piglet nien and otter he will crumble.
The fact you think Piglet is a bad adc is something in it's own.

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
And that falls on xpecial seeing as support dictates the pace of the lane.
So because xpecial is bad and they can't pressure doublelift that automatically means that DL is just a god for beating them? Xpecial will literally walk into t he enemy team and die at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register