World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Thoughts and Opinions

Frost

Lich King
Retired
Reaction score
So, I stated a couple months ago that I would start bringing some World of Warcraft activity to this section, as I feel like it is one of the biggest PC games out there to date yet not a lot of conversation goes on about it here on the site. So, for those of you that have an active subscription and play regularly, what are your thoughts on the next expansion, Battle for Azeroth? Personally, I am quite disappointed that the Artifact Weapons and traits will be going away, as I just started getting used to having them. I resumed my subscription back at the beginning of February, and really enjoyed what Legion had to offer. To me, it is by far the best expansion next to WOTLK (Wrath of the Lich King) that Blizzard has put out. However; I am excited to see where this new expansion takes us.

Also, don't forget that pre-patch drops tomorrow! The second Gear/Stat squish will be taking place, as well as the set up for the Burning of Teldrasil and more!

What are your thoughts/opinions on the upcoming BFA expansion? Will you continue to play when the expansion drops?

Top Bottom