Patched Working Solo Car Duplication Glitch

Is it working?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Terry McGinnis

Terry McGinnis

Reaction score
Sin$
Correct. Although changing it back every time would be a pain, my original got lost months ago. 1.7 mil for each dupe isn’t too bad, i still have 60 left to sell and 70 mil cash on hand lol. Think i’ve made over 350 mil with dupes.
This may have been answered somewhere already so I apologize if this is a dumb question. I sold my original too when I first started but I still have a garage full of dupes of the Issi. The only problem is I didn’t have enough startup cash to fully upgrade it so it’s only worth $975k. Can I take one of the shoes to the arena workshop and upgrade it the rest of the way now and dupe it to get the max $1.7M? If not, it’s no big deal I’m happy with the almost $1M I’m getting but it would help me build up more without having to drop the full $4-5M for a new Issi lol. Sorry for tagging you again but I didn’t think about this when I replied this morning.

neskimo

neskimo

Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure this just got patched. I have been doing it for the past week or so, but as of a few minutes ago I consistently spawn outside in the Elegy. Some moron on Reddit reposted this today and it gets patched in less than 24 hours.

update: nevermind just got it to work again. Had club popularity full and it stopped working.

Last edited:
Terry McGinnis

Terry McGinnis

Reaction score
Sin$
When I'm done, I usually have to go to single player mode and come back. I'm unable to go to any other garage in the nightclub after I've done it.
Hmm that’s odd. PS or Xbox? I have to start a titan of a job when I’m in the MOC to get back out of my bunker but after that I can go back in and restart everything as normal.

J

Jasonm2400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You guys should all read the daily sell limit/everything to know bout duping threads before duping and selling cars....

Only sell cars at Los Santos Customs
I've never had the option to sell arena issi at ls custom, I can only sell it in my arena so I can't only sell there

C

CH45E

Reaction score
Sin$
The steps are very similar to that to the arcade duplication glitch but there are some differences.

This glitch is easier than the arcade but takes a little longer.

Video:

REQUIREMENTS:

-Nightclub

-Bunker

-MOC with a personal vehicle storage

-Targeting mode set to free aim

-Free Elegy RH8 in your Nightclub garage

STEPS:

1. Take your duping car out of your MOC and leave it in your bunker as I show you. Then leave on foot
  2. Make your way to the Nightclub without requesting any personal vehicles (I used a buzzard)
  3. Go to the bar in the Nightclub and press Right D-pad to serve drinks
  4. Go to Crews, Leaderboard, IGN Crew, View Members and then join someone's game. Accept the first alert and decline the second
  5. Open up CESP and close it straight away
  6. Go to Jobs, Play Jobs, Rockstar Created, Missions and start A Titan of a Job and accept the alert it gives you
  7. You should be frozen so go to Purchase Shark Cards and just press options to back out of it.
  8. Walk over to your Free Elegy RH8 in your garage. Press TRIANGLE or Y and as soon as your head ducks underneath the car then press Right D-pad once and spam R2 or RT until you see the black screen
  9. You should be outside on foot so go back to the Bunker with the buzzard and go in the car you want to duplicate and drive it in the MOC, accept the alert and you're done

What is the best vehicle to dupe? I have the issi fully upgraded and it sells for $1,792,000. I heard you can also do the glitch with the scramjet and the deluxo. Which one sells for the most and do you need a custom license plate?

R

Rocco95

Reaction score
Sin$
Works good for me, but now i prepare the issi for more money.

need another 2 mio$ to fully upgrade my issi

Last edited:
Mu1tiSki11z

Mu1tiSki11z

Reaction score
Sin$
Unable to do this. I get to serving drinks, try to join a player who's more than likely in a different targeting mode, get an alert stating that it's "Failed to connect to session" or it attempts to connect and "auto stops".

I literally just have everything I need to this.. even wasting the majority of my money on the Issi, and no dice. I was able to do this before they patched the Arcade version. I'm on Xbox One.

R

Rocco95

Reaction score
Sin$
Unable to do this. I get to serving drinks, try to join a player who's more than likely in a different targeting mode, get an alert stating that it's "Failed to connect to session" or it attempts to connect and "auto stops".

I literally just have everything I need to this.. even wasting the majority of my money on the Issi, and no dice. I was able to do this before they patched the Arcade version. I'm on Xbox One.

"Failed to connect to session"

did you ever try to choose another player from the ign crew?

R

Reggiekray

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey as of the 7th of February this glitch has been patched just like the arcade one

Mu1tiSki11z

Mu1tiSki11z

Reaction score
Sin$
"Failed to connect to session"

did you ever try to choose another player from the ign crew?

Of course. I've been trying both IGN and MP3 crew members with either an instant close-out of the joining screen or it tells me it's failed.

H

halolma1

Reaction score
Sin$
Its not working for me either, as when you got to the JOBS section of the glitch, they are all grayed out and won't let you select one.

H

halolma1

Reaction score
Sin$
ah well, it was fun why it lasted lol!

I have about $2,000,000 left I think. I was able to buy a penthouse, hangar, bunker, arcade and nightclub.

Top Bottom
Login
Register