Patched Working Solo Car Duplication Glitch

Is it working?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
H

halolma1

Reaction score
Sin$
Easiest way to get out of the MOC is to join a race from your pause menu and let it load and then back out and you can continue on

Cheers mate, I really appreciate it! :smile: Will check that out later.

Z

Ziggyziggy

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm getting the whole process done right but once I get to the bunker it's not giving me the option to drive my car into the MOC. Anyone else having this issue?

Z

Ziggyziggy

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm getting the whole process done right but once I get to the bunker it's not giving me the option to drive my car into the MOC. Anyone else having this issue?
I figured out the MOC problem but now it's duping the wrong car into the nightclub.

L

Lokzs

Reaction score
Sin$
Did all the steps above and when i fly back to my bunker with a buzzard my issi isnt inside, it shows its in the mini map but its not there. Whats up with that

H

halolma1

Reaction score
Sin$
Question:

Can you have more than one dupe? I was hoping to fill up a garage full of cars to sell, but just wondering if its possible, or do I need to sell the car in the night club once its duplicated?

Cheers!

RVA

RVA

Reaction score
Sin$
Question:

Can you have more than one dupe? I was hoping to fill up a garage full of cars to sell, but just wondering if its possible, or do I need to sell the car in the night club once its duplicated?

Cheers!
Yeah I’ve been filling up Level 2 of my nightclub garage with dupes.

I’ve had some floors full with Elegys from previous glitches. Dupe Glitch > head to nightclub > move elegy from B2 to Service Entrance (swaps with duped car) > Free to start Dupe again.

H

halolma1

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I’ve been filling up Level 2 of my nightclub garage with dupes.

I’ve had some floors full with Elegys from previous glitches. Dupe Glitch > head to nightclub > move elegy from B2 to Service Entrance (swaps with duped car) > Free to start Dupe again.

Okay cool, thanks for replying mate, really appreciate it! :smile:

G

Grimreaper76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am unfamiliar with the teleport glitch but I assume it’s the same thing I was doing, starting Titan of a job and then leaving to spawn outside of my bunker and return to my nightclub on my buzzard. What do I need to do to teleport back to the nightclub? This could save a lot of time and stop it from being so boring lol. I apologize if this has been answered before.
For this you have to set your aim to free aim. Find a job near your nightclub via map, start mission by pressing square button. Wait until you get the startup mission menu. Press ps button to go to your ps menu, now joon somebody who's playing gta through friends or forum. When
Use the teleport glitch from within tour bunker to your nightclub
Start by setting your aim at fee aim(singleplayer controls). Find a job near your nightclub via map and star by pressing square button. When the mission menu is showing, press ps button to go to your ps menu. Find a friend who s playing gta and join him/her. Now accept the first alert decline the second. It will show a network error in the left upper cornor and voila you have teleported near your nightclub.

Terry McGinnis

Terry McGinnis

Reaction score
Sin$
For this you have to set your aim to free aim. Find a job near your nightclub via map, start mission by pressing square button. Wait until you get the startup mission menu. Press ps button to go to your ps menu, now joon somebody who's playing gta through friends or forum. When

Start by setting your aim at fee aim(singleplayer controls). Find a job near your nightclub via map and star by pressing square button. When the mission menu is showing, press ps button to go to your ps menu. Find a friend who s playing gta and join him/her. Now accept the first alert decline the second. It will show a network error in the left upper cornor and voila you have teleported near your nightclub.

Ah ok, I’ll give that a try this evening. Thanks for clarifying that, should def speed the process up a little. Gets old flying back and forth but can’t really complain lol.

S

SirSerotonin

Reaction score
Sin$
So still works, but second and third time round no car was visible in my bunker after returning from the nightclub. Must not be parking the car in the right spot, mind you I did get shot of the sky and died at some stage so maybe that messed it up.

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So still works, but second and third time round no car was visible in my bunker after returning from the nightclub. Must not be parking the car in the right spot, mind you I did get shot of the sky and died at some stage so maybe that messed it up.
Deaths usually are okay. Job teleports and the glitch in general can break the glitch. But I use job teleport because its quicker. I personally moved my car close the the column. Half of it is behind and half of it is in front of column.

R

Rocco95

Reaction score
Sin$
After this glitch what is the dupe ?
The one in the MOC or the one in the Nightclub delivery entrance ?

Ask because i doesnt want so sell my original

RVA

RVA

Reaction score
Sin$
After this glitch what is the dupe ?
The one in the MOC or the one in the Nightclub delivery entrance ?

Ask because i doesnt want so sell my original
From what I believe the one in the nightclub is the dupe.

What I did just to be extra sure was find which one sold for more. Not sure if it’s meant to be like that but I had one that sells for 1.9m whereas the rest sell for 1.7m.

I moved the one I believed to be the original to another garage so I didn’t sell it by accident.

R

Rocco95

Reaction score
Sin$
Hm ok i will try it out, which brings less money.

Now i got the one of the MOC in the nightclub garage b2.
How you did said, i think the one at the nightclub delivery entrance is the dupe.

Always1Shot

Always1Shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hm ok i will try it out, which brings less money.

Now i got the one of the MOC in the nightclub garage b2.
How you did said, i think the one at the nightclub delivery entrance is the dupe.
Whenever you do these kind of merges, the one in the MOC is the dupe.

R

Rocco95

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, and the nightclub delivery entrance one is the original ?

good thing, i haven't sold one yet.

Top Bottom
Login
Register