Is it working?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E

E Dawg

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes! Done it a bunch today.
ight. thanks bud for the quick response.

E

Ethanwhat

Reaction score
Sin$
When I went to go sell another dupe the price goes down how do I fix that?

E

Ethanwhat

Reaction score
Sin$
So which one do I sell the one from the nightclub or the one in the MOC?

J

Jo3_ma

Reaction score
Sin$
What is CESP, is it Criminal enterprise starter pack? If so how do I open it

Terry McGinnis

Terry McGinnis

Reaction score
Sin$
So which one do I sell the one from the nightclub or the one in the MOC?

I did this a few times this weekend and it seems like after the first time your original gets moved to the Nightclub and the dupe goes into the MOC. So unless I’m mistaken, after that you would be making a dupe of the dupe? When you re-enter the car in your bunker you can see the license plate change to the plate of the free elegy from your nightclub.

With that said, I always sold the car from the nightclub like Crizzo said, so I’m sure I sold my original on the first go lol. I’m new to duping so I’m not sure what differences it makes, they all have different plates so they should all be clean...?

H

halolma1

Reaction score
Sin$
I did this today and it seems to work great! However, when I drive my car back into the MOC, I have to drive it back out and back out of the bunker, as it's the only way i can exit the bunker, no menu pops up. Anyone else have this issue? I can't even open doors or use lifts in my nightclub as no menu pops up to say enter etc...

G

Grimreaper76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this today and it seems to work great! However, when I drive my car back into the MOC, I have to drive it back out and back out of the bunker, as it's the only way i can exit the bunker, no menu pops up. Anyone else have this issue? I can't even open doors or use lifts in my nightclub as no menu pops up to say enter etc...
Use the teleport glitch from within tour bunker to your nightclub

Terry McGinnis

Terry McGinnis

Reaction score
Sin$
Use the teleport glitch from within tour bunker to your nightclub

I am unfamiliar with the teleport glitch but I assume it’s the same thing I was doing, starting Titan of a job and then leaving to spawn outside of my bunker and return to my nightclub on my buzzard. What do I need to do to teleport back to the nightclub? This could save a lot of time and stop it from being so boring lol. I apologize if this has been answered before.

Y

Yoo_vick

Reaction score
Sin$
Easiest way to get out of the MOC is to join a race from your pause menu and let it load and then back out and you can continue on

Top Bottom
Login
Register