What's new

Working *WORKING* OUTFIT TRANSFER! *1.48*

NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey fellow sinners! Outfit transfers is back for good. The outfit transfer is still working after the current patch 1.50

Founder of the glitch:
llSameirll
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAc_QK547YrbXB7pPNL0lXw

Credit for finding all these amazing combinations and merge components goes to:

Earni

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXy_vfXacqO5fVa3Q5vcqiw

xTiffi
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb-CQhx1G7pWEC7NDwulCFQ

Tee Games
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1JLC6RF8rlCI-6VTP8kKZA

Explained by Earni
You don't have to do it all in 1 go.

If you need a few sessions to build all the outfits that's fine.

The thing that makes the transfer work is to start off on character 1.
Then go to the character select screen and select character 2.
Now finish building outfits or start if you haven't already.
Go to creator, do the glitch and transfer.

This works every time.
The key is to go to character 1 before you start the glitch otherwise the transfer will fail.

If you get timed out and kicked back to story while in character 2, you must reload character 1 and then switch again.
Same applies if you get dashboarded or any other scenario that makes you leave gta online.

I've been testing this as I've had to have a few visits to the female when testing certain items and I've still had a 100% hit rate.
This glitch is very simple but is very risky, since you delete your second character. If you have any cars, outfits appartments and so on, you dont want to lose then this glitch is not for you. But if you're only wondering about your money, just put them in the bank and they will be safe. If you have any white or blue joggers from the trailer outfit glitch, you should not be doing this glitch, since you will lose them if you're not wearing it and saving it after the transfer, which means you can only save 1 of your old outfits.

Before you do the glitch remember to make the race. If you havn't already made the land race just do the following steps; Only change Race Details -> Race Style -> Point to Point, Placement -> Place Trigger, Lobby Camera -> Capture, Checkpoints (set at least 2 for .70 miles)

1. Delete your second character if you have one and make a new one.
2. Add components to your new second character
3. Go to Online -> Creator and go to load creation.
4. Now you click on your race and test it.
5. Finish the race and accept the alert.
6. Then you go to Online -> Choose character and hover over the character with the components (our component character).
7. Press square to delete the character, type in “delete” in the prompt, and press x to accept the alert and wait.
8. Once you get back to the character selection screen you simple press circle (O) or B for xbox so you load back to SP.
9. Once you load into story mode, immediately go to Online -> Play GTA Online -> Go (Not sure if other sessions work havnt tested myself).
10. When you load in you will now have the outfit components on your second character.

New workaround for the glitch found by xTiffi. You can read it in text tutorial or watch her video, enjoy.

First you make your outfits ready on your second character.
After this you go to online, hit creator.
From here you click on create a race, and pick tutorial.
As the tutorial starts ylu go to choose chsracter and delete your second character (containing components) and go back to story mode.
From hete you go back online and your outfits is transfered.
Here is a video by Earni showing how to get the CEO armor for the CEO armor merge.

If you're new to merging watch this video.

All merge components in one video, by xtiffi enjoy!

Merge any belt to any top, video done by Tee Games.

Merging without an outfit transfer by xTiffi

Merging gloves shown by xTiffi.

The lists I put together are outdated but I’ll work on the lists again this week and will update as I get items added. Special “combo” items like trash vests, checkered items, etc I try to call out separately with colors and stuff. I know the lists look confusing but search by the right columns for the items you want and the left columns tell you were to find them on male/female.
Component lists made by xtiffi below.
Male to female
Female to male
For male outfits i suggest Unphased Gaming also known as Earni
For female i recommend xtiffi but she does both mostly female though.
Can i transfer from first chsracter to second character? - No this is a one way only, second to first only.
Does my cars and outfits still save on my second character? - No you lose everything on second character.

Still working in case anyone was wondering ☺ and a bit easier now.

Last edited:
A

Alcorius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was gonna watch the glitch video until I heard who it was. Most annoying YouTuber ever! I’ll stick the text tutorial and try tomorrow

L O L. So you prefer all those ridicoulus YouTubers with boom boom bang Intro music who can not even speak proper english. Interesting.

@OT: Anyway, nice find if this glitch actually works! Might be helpful for some of us. And great video! Keep it up.

Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Delete my second character that has nothing but (my income) garages full of deluxos? you're crazy.

Last edited:
Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually saw this the other night on some random youtubers channel and thought it was fake
Hmm glad i had a new ps4 account with a worthless 2nd character lol.

NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Delete my second character that has nothing but (my income) garages full of deluxos? you're crazy.
Well thats why this glitch isnt for anyone, but i guess some might find it usefull. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So let me get this strait.. i want to transfer female to male... so the female character is the one i delete?

And this is pretty much the same as the sp-mp outfit glitch correct??

P

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any1 know components for the strike vests.. female to male.. didnt c them on the list..

R

Relentless Enemy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey fellow sinners! I'll start this thread by saying im not the founder, i dont know who the founder is so ill leave it as that for now.

The outfit transfers are finally back again but this outfit transfering glitch is very RISKY because you delete the caracter with components you want to transfer from. THIS GLITCH IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

1. Add components to your component character.
2. Go to Online -> Creator and create a land race.
2.1 Only change Race Details -> Race Style -> Point to Point, Placement -> Place Trigger, Lobby Camera -> Capture, Checkpoints (set at least 2 for .70 miles)
3. Now you click test the race, finish the race and accept the alert.
4. Then you go to Online -> Choose character and hover over the character with the components (our component character).
5. Press square to delete the character, type in “delete” in the prompt, and press x to accept the alert and wait.
6. Once you get back to the character selection screen you simple press circle (O) or B for xbox so you load back to SP.
7. Once you load into story mode, immediately go to Online -> Play GTA Online -> Go (Not sure if other sessions work havnt tested myself).
8. When you load in you will now have the outfit components on your second character.

Not sure if this works on PC but if anyone can get it to work ill make sure the PC tag will be added. This glitch is so simple, but is very risky. I wouldnt recommend this glitch for anyone who dosnt want to lose there outfits or modded cars.

The video below is a video by Tiffi showing you how to do the glitch and explaining it too.

Component lists:
Male to female
Female to male

Hell yeah. Ps4 works perfect, crooked cop here we come

Bobgilbert21

Bobgilbert21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have all my modded money in cash on my second character because a freind told it would prevent from me being money wiped. I have 3.3 billion will it get me detected if I transfer it back to bank to do this glitch. I want more outfits. I'm on xbox one btw.

P

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried it.. xbox.. transfer 2nd character female.. to 1st character male.. deleted character for nutin.. didnt work.. but still have my previous glitched outfits on my 1st

R

Relentless Enemy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried it.. xbox.. transfer 2nd character female.. to 1st character male.. deleted character for nutin.. didnt work.. but still have my previous glitched outfits on my 1st
Why can u never get any glitch to work? Where are you going wrong?
Or should I did u try a few times because I stuffed up 1st try

Top Bottom
Login
Register