Patched working on new glitch, see if you guys can help

• Thread starter kawininjazx
  • Start date
  • Views 647
K

kawininjazx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys i found a glitch but i dont know what i did to make it happen. I will keep trying to find out what it was but i wanted to share so maybe we can find it faster together.

so i was doing the punch the air method to get 100 rp by driving across the street to sandy shores LSC while my friends were in the same session with me. they were messing around on the nearby motocross track. one was driving around wreaking havoc on the local pigs and the other was in a dozer that had spawned on or beside the track, they both eventually worked up about a 3-4 star wanted level and as i kept doing the glitch i was robbing the store and killing the clerk every time to get the most stars i thought i could, and also to get the cheese from the register, somehow the store kept being open every time i came out of lsc and i was able to rob it over and over and get a 4 star wanted level too.
but unfortunately my friends had the attention of a few choppers and they eventually stayed too close to lsc after i went back in to rob the store and i was killed because they saw me b4 i could get into lsc and it stopped working after that.

Since then i have read that you can rob a store and stay in the store and go to the xbox store or psn store and back out and rob it again but that didnt work for me as the store would say it was recently robbed and i would go to the next store down the road and do it again and then the first one would be reset and go back to it and repeat. but the method i was doing in sandy shores was better because it also gave you the rp for shaking the cops + no travel time between store to store and no loading screen for the gamestore.

thats about all the details i can think of and im pretty sure we werent even in an invite only session just a regular public room.

Fyi i probably wont update this thread unless i figure it out and i dont care about credit if you do figure it out please post it here so i can be enlightened and claim it as your own...since i know some ppl get off on that sort of thing for some reason... and of course if this already exists and/or is common knowledge then i am sorry, i have not found it in the forums yet(plz post or pm me a link), and sorry to have wasted ur precious grinding time
-The Ninja

F

Finster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since then i have read that you can rob a store and stay in the store and go to the xbox store or psn store and back out and rob it again but that didnt work for me as the store would say it was recently robbed and i would go to the next store down the road and do it again and then the first one would be reset and go back to it and repeat. but the method i was doing in sandy shores was better because it also gave you the rp for shaking the cops + no travel time between store to store and no loading screen for the gamestore.

thats about all the details i can think of and im pretty sure we werent even in an invite only session just a regular public room.

Fyi i probably wont update this thread unless i figure it out and i dont care about credit if you do figure it out please post it here so i can be enlightened and claim it as your own...since i know some ppl get off on that sort of thing for some reason... and of course if this already exists and/or is common knowledge then i am sorry, i have not found it in the forums yet(plz post or pm me a link), and sorry to have wasted ur precious grinding time
-The Ninja

Nah this ps store/live store method is very old... they fixed it a long time ago. So no need for linking :wink:

If you find a money transport just throw a stickybomb at the backdoors(!!!) and do the magic. The money falls out and the transporter drives right away. Go get the money and sec's after that a new one should appear. Do it with friends in a session, because often it spawns at another player position and you would get into fights... as the kids are^^

For the transport it is important, that the drivers are still alive and the car still works! Only damage the doors of the vehicle!

B

Black Dynomite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've done this before. Just rob a store, then run across the street and go to the PlayStation Store and back out. You will be able to rob the store again. This works best with stores with two registers. Easy money. Don't know about the four stars thing though.

K

kawininjazx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah this ps store/live store method is very old... they fixed it a long time ago. So no need for linking :wink:

If you find a money transport just throw a stickybomb at the backdoors(!!!) and do the magic. The money falls out and the transporter drives right away. Go get the money and sec's after that a new one should appear. Do it with friends in a session, because often it spawns at another player position and you would get into fights... as the kids are^^

For the transport it is important, that the drivers are still alive and the car still works! Only damage the doors of the vehicle!
i have been wondering about this but you jsut said to attack armored truck and then it will respawn again, dont have to do anything silly... right? or do you mean you have to have someone else around to make it keep going?

I've done this before. Just rob a store, then run across the street and go to the PlayStation Store and back out. You will be able to rob the store again. This works best with stores with two registers. Easy money. Don't know about the four stars thing though.

but i wasnt opening the store i was just going into lsc and hit O (or b) and go right back in and rob the store, so i didnt have to wait for the gamestore to load or loading back into the session, so it was alot faster and you get to get money and more rp

F

Finster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have been wondering about this but you jsut said to attack armored truck and then it will respawn again, dont have to do anything silly... right? or do you mean you have to have someone else around to make it keep going?
No just sticky bomb at backdoors, explode, take money, drive away from truck, next truck spawns nearby

Top Bottom