Discovery WORKING ON A PUBLIC MATCH AND CUSTOM GAME MERGE FOR XP LOBBY

Z

ZharGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Requirements
  • 2 Controllers
  • 2 accounts for each controller xbox or psn
first player create custom game then back out of custom games load in second player and immediately hit middle button on first controller, join friends locked lobby same way as ctf boosting then you should get a stack

Method 2
same requirements but do this instead

do same as first but then have a friend spamming your first player with inv while you bring in the second account immediately accept inv on first controller
Note this is still a work in progress we are able to merge but not start the lobby we are still working on how to start btw we are also working on a way to get ranked classes into pub games and save as custom class ( in making ranked classes nothing is level locked) so that means level locked weapons will no longer be a thing also a glitch to keep custom classes once you prestige i am also personally working on godmode in 1v1 pit and account/stat duping stay tuned pm for our discord server

****Update just found out that you can do same process with ranked games merged with custom****

Last edited:
N

Niceguy71

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone willing to try this msg XxProGamingxX141

B

BigDoinksFor1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont get any stack on xb1
Yeah cuz it only works for ps4 and this is my method i found with the help of DeFluence and oall of you randos are claiming it for yourself and posting it on Se7 when its already posted on discord but you have to be trusted to get invited 
Requirements
  • 2 Controllers
  • 2 accounts for each controller xbox or psn
first player create custom game then back out of custom games load in second player and immediately hit middle button on first controller, join friends locked lobby same way as ctf boosting then you should get a stack

Method 2
same requirements but do this instead

do same as first but then have a friend spamming your first player with inv while you bring in the second account immediately accept inv on first controller
Note this is still a work in progress we are able to merge but not start the lobby we are still working on how to start btw we are also working on a way to get ranked classes into pub games and save as custom class ( in making ranked classes nothing is level locked) so that means level locked weapons will no longer be a thing also a glitch to keep custom classes once you prestige i am also personally working on godmode in 1v1 pit and account/stat duping stay tuned pm for our discord server

****Update just found out that you can do same process with ranked games merged with custom****
Youre going to get everything patched just by this post smh

M

Mega Xis

Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ
Reaction score
Unfortunately copying ranked classes or custom game classes into public match is pointless.

It gives you the default replacement of items you don't have unlocked (Primary gives grease gun, secondary gives p08).

The only locked items that work are attachments.

X

X_ness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a visual glitch it isnt actually a custom public lobby.

C

Cupp of Clutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have private discords for finds. Even if this is visual ur going to get it patched.

Last edited:
G

Ghostly Silence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pm me the discord?

G

GeneVandenham

Reaction score
We have a discord? Could I get PM’d an invite? I’m working on a winter bribe glitch but need some help

Top Bottom