Discussion Working Monkeys Using Give All

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by Whale, Aug 8, 2010 with 4 replies and 311 views.

1. Whale

Whale Newbie

Ratings:
    When I first used the Give All command I got a little disappointed that my monkeys didn't work. But I found a way to make them. It isn't any code you add to the ff files it is just a little trick in-game.

If you have the "take all" command like in Trolls Mod Pack's code_post then just go about your game normally modding or what you want.
    But you have to use the take all command and lose everything you have. Then spin the box and hope you get monkeys. Yea I know it sucks and takes forever normally but once you get the monkeys everytime you use Give All your monkeys will work.
    The Molotovs don't work if you do the same thing which I really don't get so you still have to throw 4 fireballs before you throw a monkey but it really isn't a big deal IMO.

I have tested this multiple times and it works.

2. Unborne

Unborne Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nice Post. I won't be using because i really don't need monkeys if I have god mode or if I have no target on:tongue: But thanks anyways.

-Unborne

504<3'sMe :tongue:

3. TheRoflRocket

TheRoflRocket Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. OP
    Whale

Whale Newbie

Ratings:
    Thank you for that poorly written and unnecessary reply.

5. FiLTH

FiLTH Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I think the cocktails don't work because when you use "give all" it gives you 12 items (4 monkeys + 4 cocktails + flame balls<--can't remember name). So when you "waste" the other items trying to get your monkeys it uses the fire blobs instead of the cocktails. Not totally sure on this though.

I thought everyone knew that you needed to actually acquire the monkeys out of the box for it to register you having them.