• Thread starter XxProGlitcherxX
  • Start date
  • Views 65,741
XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

I am a DoggieLover :) :)
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all for this glitch you will need to delete Your character in Your 2nd slot. If you don't have a character in Your 2nd slot don't worry about this.
Now to start off...

EDIT: Also Works With if you delete Your 1st character and create a New 1 and Level it up to rank 6. Thanks for testing out Zeonymous
  1. Make a 2nd character and Level it up to Level 6. (Does not matter how, do random jobs, robbing stores etc, Your Choice)
  2. Now go press Start menu - Online - Change character and Select Your main 1st character. You should then be teleported to a Public lobby.
  3. When you are in a Public lobby go right back to change character and Select Your 2nd character (the 1 you just created and lvled up to Level 6)
  4. When you Select Your 2nd character you should get a Message popping up saying something like ''Do you want to change Your characters apperance. If so you can only do it once''.
  5. When you get this Message there is 2 differend ways you can do this depending on Your console.

Xbox Method

1. Simply unplug Your Ethernet as it will not work to sign out.
  2. Then when you have unplugged Your Ethernet cable just go back to the game where you should get an error Message saying that you have lost Connection to Gta online bla bla bla Please Return to gta V and try again later.
  3. When you are back in single player and got controll over Your character simply plug Your Ethernet back in and sign in or whatever you do to get signed into Xbox.
  4. Now go to change character and Select Your 1st character.
  5. You should now get a Message asking ''do you want to change Your characters appearance bla bla bla''
  6. press A for a yes.
  7. Now all you have to do is change Your characters Apperance
  8. Once Your done selecting Editing Your character, just press save and continue.

Psn Method​
  1. Press the psn button go over to settings, Playstation Network/account management then sign out
  2. Now simply just press the ps button to get back into the game.
  3. You should now recieve a Message saying you lost Connection to gta online etc. Just press okay.
  4. Back in single player wait untill you get fully controll over Your character then sign in again.
  5. Now go to the online tab and Select change character.
  6. Select Your 1st character (that will say the character in slot number 1)
  7. Now you will get the a Message asking you if you want to change Your characters appearance. ON this press X for yes.
  8. Now all you have to do is to change Your apperance.
11. Now once you have Edited the character how you wanted it (changed gender etc, just press save&continue. This will make Your stats go up.

How to repeat.​
  1. All you need to do to repeat is to go to change charater and Select Your 2nd character.
  2. You will then get the option to change your characters appearance again.
  3. Simply just redo the steps depending if you are a psn user or Xbox user.
  4. Now back into lifestyle options, you can not change them anymore so just ignore them and go for the NeXT step.
  5. Once done changing just press save and continue.

Note: Do not choose Your 2nd character if less you want to change Your main characters appearance as it will ruin the chance to make you repeat it. Don't ask me why, the glitch just Works like that. And if you were going to be getting into an accident were you chose it just sign out or unplug Your Ethernet cable and follow the repeat steps.

Take note off:
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS OR ANYTHING IF YOU SCREW THIS UP! (Not that i found a way to screw this up though, but i just wanted to put it out there for some reasons). For some accounts tje stats will decrease if you don't use the account. For other accounts they wont.​

Last edited:
Activexre

Activexre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use this glitch with causion, if something goes wrong and it probably will at some point you will permanently inherit the stats from 2nd character and loose pretty much everything you own on your main character including lvl as well. Happened to me once.

XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

Reaction score
Sin$
It might be a long tutorial but deffently Worth it :smile:

J

JayS727

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use this glitch with causion, if something goes wrong and it probably will at some point you will permanently inherit the stats from 2nd character and loose pretty much everything you own on your main character including lvl as well. Happened to me once.

Lol.. could u elaborate on this at all? Do you know what you did the time that u lost ur primary character? Is there something we can make sure to avoid? Did you plug ur ethernet to quickly? Anything like that you could share as to why this happened?

I would love to use this glitch. . But the " Which it probably will go wrong" is not okay to me lol

XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol.. could u elaborate on this at all? Do you know what you did the time that u lost ur primary character? Is there something we can make sure to avoid? Did you plug ur ethernet to quickly? Anything like that you could share as to why this happened?

I would love to use this glitch. . But the " Which it probably will go wrong" is not okay to me lol

Well i have done it quite a few times and have not had that issue yet, but i would say there might be a possibility. But still Worth a shot i think, or that Depends of course on how much progress you made. Maybe test it out With another account first to see if it will happen to you. But has yet not happened With me. I discovered when i did the radio t shirt glitch

His Airness

His Airness

There is no "I" in team but there is in win.
Reaction score
Sin$
Cant seem to get the stealth bar though.
Everything else maxed.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
This will come in handy when starting a new character. It's always a bit annoying having low stats on a character but this glitch will help a lot.

SammyXNA

SammyXNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a really annoying glitch if you keep getting timeouts once saving the changes. Did a similar method to my PS3 chara a couple of months back

Retribution

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reporter Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm glad this glitch is working again, now everyone can improve their second characters if they haven't already.

X

xKoopaaa

Reaction score
Sin$
I done this ages ago, can confirm it works, or it used to atleast
But I didnt get my second character to level 6, and I didn't lose anything :smile:
Good post though

XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

Reaction score
Sin$
When i wrote this post the only thing i had an issue With was that it was lagging insane so it took me about 2- 2 and a half hours writing thing post. Just putting it out there if any1 has a suggestion on what it might be. I was using internet Explorer though when i wrote this. Might be something wrong With that. Idk if any1 has the answer to this though i would be glad to know. :=) 
I'm glad this glitch is working again, now everyone can improve their second characters if they haven't already.
Agreed :smile: 
I done this ages ago, can confirm it works, or it used to atleast
But I didnt get my second character to level 6, and I didn't lose anything :smile:
Good post though
Good to see i think it might just been that 1 person who did. It is pretty rare i think if it even happens anymore so. 
Cant seem to get the stealth bar though.
Everything else maxed.
Try to search up what maxes stealth skill. It is 1 of those i'm pretty sure :smile:

L

liad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes! I've been waiting for this one now how do i get full strength?

Top Bottom
Login
Register