What's new

Discovery [Working] Ez - Temporary Nightclub Management Outside. Plus a weird Facility Management Menu Bug

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
Very ez to do.

There is a bug that temporarily lets you control the Nightclub management menu outside and then swaps to the facility heist management menu for some odd reason :what:

REQUIREMENTS:
  • Friend in same aim style, but in an Invite-Only session and inside a job
  • Nightclub with Garage (Plus the Facility for the bonus bug :whistle:)
Steps
  1. Goto your Nightclub and drive out any Vehicle. (Or request any vehicle from the nightclub)
  2. Prep your ps button to quickly join the friend that's in the job and in an Invite-Only session (same aim style)
  3. Drive into your Nightclub and quickly join the friend. Accept all the alerts, and after you confirm the last alert, wait for it to go black and quickly join the friend a second time.
  4. It should boot you outside with a dark mini map. If so then open your interaction menu and select Nightclub management.
    1. If you wait long enough, it will switch to the Facility Heist Room Menu for some reason
    2. If you get the loading circle, just join for a 3rd time, you will load for sure (as seen in the video... i was impatient)
Video

IMAGES
e4067a73ce493d6dbe9907eaa5ea723b.jpg

43e82474a0fee8e45766c7675d48e2bf.jpg

b83b1906e0f3ea58cc349f258d59fbcc.jpg

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
Only temporary?
Are you otr?
I didnt ask anyone in my lobby, im not positive about otr

But yes, only temporary.

Thanks for sharing mate :smile:
No prob. Its useless until we find a reason to need it, but many people knowing it will be better off than just me holding onto it

Top Bottom