What's new

Discussion Working der riese save Feb 2010!

• Thread starter Skirrow
  • Start date
  • Views 1,118
Skirrow

Skirrow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Here is a working der riese save with transfer cable just rehash resign in ur ids in horizon or modio, its got low gravity, high jump, unlim ammo, extended clip, inf health.

You can change the mods in cod tool to what ever you want.

You dont need to clear cache or anything.

Solo only (Solo - Resume game )

EDIT: If it doesnt work for you first time, just load the save into cod tool where you simply re-mod it with whatever you want. Some people are having troublle some people arent

Skirrow

Skirrow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kaching13215 said:
so it works with infinite ammo through the patch?

No, his was not modded, mine is

BeastTwoLegit said:
doesnt work.. : [:thumbdown:

Load the save into cod tool and re-mod it, some people are having trouble some people arent. My friend remodded it and it worked again fine

D

darkdude445

Reaction score
wen i do everything i go on cod5 and solo then theres no resumegame help

T

trojanman

Reaction score
Do i just replace this save game with my other one and then go play zombies or what?

D

darkdude445

Reaction score
Skirrow95 said:
No, his was not modded, mine is

Load the save into cod tool and re-mod it, some people are having trouble some people arent. My friend remodded it and it worked again fine
it has no modz wen i load it in codtool nothing is clicked

D

dmfd assassin

Reaction score
this save works with all mods; low gravity, infinite points, super waffe insta always on until you pick up the insta kill, fast movement, get inside pack a punch, I havent tried infinite health yet but everything else works

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skirrow95 said:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Here is a working der riese save with transfer cable just rehash resign in ur ids in horizon or modio, its got low gravity, high jump, unlim ammo, extended clip, inf health.

You can change the mods in cod tool to what ever you want.

You dont need to clear cache or anything.

Solo only (Solo - Resume game )

EDIT: If it doesnt work for you first time, just load the save into cod tool where you simply re-mod it with whatever you want. Some people are having troublle some people arent

Honestly this post is useless in my view. Reason - theres already a save up that works and people can add mods that suit them.

P.S If you made this yourself did you use my code_post to save it?

Skirrow

Skirrow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FiLTH said:
Honestly this post is useless in my view. Reason - theres already a save up that works and people can add mods that suit them.

P.S If you made this yourself did you use my code_post to save it?

Lmao, this is the only gamesave in call of duty 5 modding that you dont have to clear cache for, the other ones are in nazi zombies (Wrong Section).

So stop flaming im trying to help people!

Top Bottom
Login
Register