What's new

Working WORKING BO3 DUPLICATION GLITCH

Did it work for you? it did for me over 10 times!

• yehhh

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • nahhh b

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • if you say no then youre LITERALLY LYING because its been VOUCHED that it works... haters

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

Makenew_OnIineID

Reaction score
Sin$
i think you can't anymore on ps4
Damn

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working! You just need to find somewhere to download the files from for Charles Proxy. If anyone has higher level account either master prestige or 10th? Would be appreciated! Thanks OP

Z

zEflx

Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone ran into a problem where it just stops working? I was duplicating accounts just fine then I changed rooms (moved my equipment) then it stopped working. I don’t know what could’ve caused it exactly, I uninstalled and reinstalled Charles, I tried resetting my network and even switch IPs. Nothing seems to be working.

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone ran into a problem where it just stops working? I was duplicating accounts just fine then I changed rooms (moved my equipment) then it stopped working. I don’t know what could’ve caused it exactly, I uninstalled and reinstalled Charles, I tried resetting my network and even switch IPs. Nothing seems to be working.
Do you still have the proxy settings set up on your ps4? I’ve noticed that they changed back when I connected to my other connection? Could be the same reason

kah_gg

kah_gg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could anyone please help me? Have 0 access to a computer for this and am a super low level with no gobblegums or LD on PS4. I only care about zombies. If anyone could help I’d be so thankful. Should have never switched from Xbox

HaloHarry2k9

HaloHarry2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone can confirm this works for Xbox as its a tag but says only PS4 in the OP so idk, also if it does work is anyone willing to help me out?

DEADbot61

DEADbot61

Reaction score
Sin$
I Keep getting an error that says Network Error after I’m done and it says something about stats then Revert back to the original stats. Please help I’m on PS4

Nox23

Nox23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Keep getting an error that says Network Error after I’m done and it says something about stats then Revert back to the original stats. Please help I’m on PS4
Same with me but it only happens with one account

LuisX

LuisX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You cant lower levels, only raise. So if you are higher level with the main account, you must "fresh start" before trying to dupe. I believe maybe even KDR matters, so just reset main account. (You are duping over it anyways)

T

thlop

Reaction score
Sin$
I know BO3 is pretty old but has anyone got an account I could use to start duping with or would they be willing to dupe their stats onto one of my pre-existing accounts so I could start duping with either of those. Thanks in advance too I just want to help my friends get max level without having to pay for a starter account :^)
(PS4 too)

Top Bottom
Login
Register