• Thread starter VariationModz7s
  • Start date
  • Views 502
V

VariationModz7s

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello first i would like to say thanks for looking at this forum and second thanks for all the help recently. But the Main point of this thread is i am wondering if anyone knows of a xbox 360 account gen i can use on my RGH If so please link me to the download and provide a virus scan or link me to the thread thanks in advanced and have a nice day <3.

W

Walmart

Hidden Devil Web Dev
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello first i would like to say thanks for looking at this forum and second thanks for all the help recently. But the Main point of this thread is i am wondering if anyone knows of a xbox 360 account gen i can use on my RGH If so please link me to the download and provide a virus scan or link me to the thread thanks in advanced and have a nice day <3.
Why would u need a account gen?

Sammy3963

Sammy3963

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can make hotmail accounts really fast, and if you create a xbox account with a hotmail account it saves time. Just create a bunch of hotmails with different passwords, and then save all the emails with the corresponding passwords in a text document, and create xbox accounts with them.

W

Walmart

Hidden Devil Web Dev
Reaction score
Sin$
You can make hotmail accounts really fast, and if you create a xbox account with a hotmail account it saves time. Just create a bunch of hotmails with different passwords, and then save all the emails with the corresponding passwords in a text document, and create xbox accounts with them.
Or just use the Xbox to do so, you need to sign up

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
making Hotmail's then go to xbox.com without signing out of the Hotmail 1 click you have made a account plus add a card and remove you have a month gold :wink:
Make sure if you use your card you turn the auto-renewal off. If the card associated with the account is deleted but renewal is still on then the card gets charged, If you use a VCC with 1p on it then your fine to just remove it.

Photo

Photo

Visual Developer
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure if you use your card you turn the auto-renewal off. If the card associated with the account is deleted but renewal is still on then the card gets charged, If you use a VCC with 1p on it then your fine to just remove it.
yeh :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register