What's new

Patched *WORKAROUND* SELL FREE ELEGY FOR 900K GLITCH!!

• Thread starter aT IM FRESH
  • Start date
  • Views 52,267
D

Druidsterror

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working on Xbox one?

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working on Xbox one?
Should be working still. I haven't been on GTA in a few days.
Read the thread for troubleshooting. I feel like ppl who say it doesn't work try it a few times and give up. Sometimes it takes patience

D

Druidsterror

Reaction score
Sin$
I can hit it every time but my buddy can't hit it, I've tried getting him to create the session he's done a hard reset still spitting him out of the arena, any ideas?

D

Druidsterror

Reaction score
Sin$
Should be working still. I haven't been on GTA in a few days.
Read the thread for troubleshooting. I feel like ppl who say it doesn't work try it a few times and give up. Sometimes it takes patience
I can get it to work but my friend can't? I've seen lots of feedback about this but no fix. Any ideas ??

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I can get it to work but my friend can't? I've seen lots of feedback about this but no fix. Any ideas ??
If it kicks you out of workshop I reset my game and it works next try usually. That's my only issue. What's your problem exactly?

L

LoweredHelp

Reaction score
Sin$
I am 99% sure this was patched
I just got two people in crew, they got the arena workshop with the Benny mechanic omw upgrade. We then did the elghy glitch as instructed. Couple of hints.....
Have the one that is getting the money to start the invite only session.
Have the job host friend start the job before the other friend ever goes into the workshop.

L

LoweredHelp

Reaction score
Sin$
Some say it is, but everytime I attempt it, I get kicked out of the arena after sitting on "sell"
You have to sit on "are you sure you want to sell this vehicle for $xx (whatever amount you can sell it for, because some are getting free elghys, others have to pay 95k each)

Solidgold

Solidgold

Reaction score
Sin$
in xbox one still working :smile:

Explain to me how you accept the invite then I haVe tried many times and no matter what I never get the invite to process it accepts then stays blank like no loading game session pop up, to me it is patched I am on Xbox one if not can you tell us what your doing differently from the instructions posted ?

The_FeRnAnDiX97

The_FeRnAnDiX97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Explain to me how you accept the invite then I haVe tried many times and no matter what I never get the invite to process it accepts then stays blank like no loading game session pop up, to me it is patched I am on Xbox one if not can you tell us what your doing differently from the instructions posted ?
i spawn location in bunker and when you stay in sell (are you sure sell or something like that) then join friend in a mission and say "ok i have a alert" so.. you friend quit the mission and you acept alert, but when you acept the alert double a for acept the alert and acept sell your eleghy
try this, if not work maybe is patched

Brandonfoy

Brandonfoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does not work for me on XBOX. Ive done this loads back when it used to work so I know I'm doing it right. Once I accept the two notifications and wait, I hear myself get out of the car. Once I'm back in after I accept the 15-20 seconds notification, I spawn back on foot then teleport back outside without my car. Think it's patched

jezza3813

jezza3813

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does not work for me on XBOX. Ive done this loads back when it used to work so I know I'm doing it right. Once I accept the two notifications and wait, I hear myself get out of the car. Once I'm back in after I accept the 15-20 seconds notification, I spawn back on foot then teleport back outside without my car. Think it's patched
It works for me every single time I've been doing it for months and it still works

D

Druidsterror

Reaction score
Sin$
THIS IS NOT PATCHED xbox one fresh restart just now.

Amo415

Amo415

Reaction score
Sin$
As of 1:10AM, 10/25/19 it is working. I can confirm. I made about $12 Million consecutively, but after I messed up once... I couldn’t get it to work. (My character drives the car out, and I spawn on foot instead of it teleporting the car back to the parking spot.)

C

Cerealkillllerr

Reaction score
Sin$
As of 1:10AM, 10/25/19 it is working. I can confirm. I made about $12 Million consecutively, but after I messed up once... I couldn’t get it to work. (My character drives the car out, and I spawn on foot instead of it teleporting the car back to the parking spot.)
U have to count to about 10 or 15 seconds and then when u get the second black screen u gotta count another 10 seconds if not it will do that happened to me when I did it a few times

Top Bottom
Login
Register