What's new

Patched *WORKAROUND* SELL FREE ELEGY FOR 900K GLITCH!!

• Thread starter aT IM FRESH
  • Start date
  • Views 52,266
jack666k

jack666k

Reaction score
Sin$
Was this one of the glitches patched today?

Q

Qwix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So far it was working earlier but when I got to the part of backing out of the upgrade and exit workshop I couldn't get the rest of glitch to work. It kept driving me out of the workshop instead of giving me the black screen and money. Only tried it twice tho and I did drive out of workshop and back in and also tried resetting my console. Still nothing

M

MisterBaggins

Reaction score
Sin$
So far it was working earlier but when I got to the part of backing out of the upgrade and exit workshop I couldn't get the rest of glitch to work. It kept driving me out of the workshop instead of giving me the black screen and money. Only tried it twice tho and I did drive out of workshop and back in and also tried resetting my console. Still nothing

Can confirm it's still working. If you're getting the cut scene of you driving it out, it's because you're not waiting long enough on the "upgrade part"

Just did it on Xbox about 10 minutes ago

M

MisterBaggins

Reaction score
Sin$
Clutch M MisterBaggins . I’m gonna try to hit it. This is the glitch that will never die.
Just take your time when you're at the last part of the glitch where you back out of the upgrade to benny's, do it slowly.

EDIT: I was in an inv only session also, and so was my friend so that could be a factor.

D

Deleted member 1409271

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Of course it was working then because y'all did it before the patch patch didn't start until 5 a.m!

joker_reigns

joker_reigns

Reaction score
Sin$
For me after I double tap A, wait about 20 seconds, then hit a again, it shows me outside my car inside the arena and then immediately kicks me out of the arena. Anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Rip as there's a bug with the RH8 being out of stock for most people lol

F1zZ

F1zZ

Reaction score
Sin$
I love this glitch it's so fast and easy. Still works great for me. I do 4 per day making 3.6mil within a few minutes. Still doesn't work for my friend but he also took advantage of it before the last patch selling like 10-12 in an hour so im guessing he's just flagged at this point?

Buntsterbull

Buntsterbull

Reaction score
Sin$
I love this glitch it's so fast and easy. Still works great for me. I do 4 per day making 3.6mil within a few minutes. Still doesn't work for my friend but he also took advantage of it before the last patch selling like 10-12 in an hour so im guessing he's just flagged at this point?
I would be careful with this glitch something doesn’t sound right with them saying the elegy are sold out and now you can get them again ‘strange’

F1zZ

F1zZ

Reaction score
Sin$
I would be careful with this glitch something doesn’t sound right with them saying the elegy are sold out and now you can get them again ‘strange’

I'm not too worried about it... I've been playing GTA since it came out on 3 different platforms. If they want to ban me I'll just quit playing, no more grinding for me, those days are over.

jack666k

jack666k

Reaction score
Sin$
Weird. Now it’s not loading me back into arena from the clouds. I load outside arena.

joker_reigns

joker_reigns

Reaction score
Sin$
For me after I double tap A, wait about 20 seconds, then hit a again, it shows me outside my car inside the arena and then immediately kicks me out of the arena. Anyone know how to resolve this issue?
Can someone please answer?

Top Bottom
Login
Register