1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox One PS4 Patched **WORKAROUND ONLY** Solo Ceo Car Dupe Glitch

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Archive' started by broontango, Jan 10, 2019 with 263 replies and 17,565 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaschuettiBallz

MaschuettiBallz Newbie

Ratings:
    Honestly, I’ve only been able you hit this once. I think it’s once again all about being on the right session.

2. KingFeekz

KingFeekz Newbie

Ratings:
    why i cant enter bunker? is there something wrong?

3. Memz80

Memz80 Newbie

Ratings:
    Is there a new method for getting out of the blurry screen? Seem to be having trouble with the join a friend method.

4. Apokalypt

Apokalypt Enthusiast

Ratings:
    once I leave the office my map reappear

5. Robert Clennell

Robert Clennell Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Try using target assault and I have better results not getting rid of the blur.
    Anyone on here tried flipping with this method and ended up with a donor car that turns invisible when driven out the moc.

6. Oleole56

Oleole56 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hmm, don't know if it's still working.. I've just done the steps for it to duplicate, and i flew back to my bunker, after entering my vehicle i want to dupe over, at my arena wars workshop, but when i entered my bunker, the ISSI disappeared.

EDIT: Nvm. After i wrote this post, i walked towards my MOC and turned the camera around and then it appeared.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sterobbo321

Sterobbo321 Newbie

Ratings:
    Does it have to be with stunt series or is there another to use, stunt series is 7th down on my list so i can never make it to press it any ideas

8. Juicehead99

Juicehead99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I am struggling not to get sucked into job even after glitched or mini map popping back up

9. yarf

yarf Newbie

Ratings:
    So you do the puase confirm thing, you go to online tab, go to shark cards, then back out once they all load in and proceed with the glitch. The loading symbol will go away when your in the shark card menu but will return at the pause menu and from there continue the glitch

10. TankCommander19k

TankCommander19k Newbie

Ratings:
    Everything went perfect first try, I pulled RH8 forward, fell through map, called blizzard, headed to bunker except when I went inside bunker the issi wasn't there. It disappeared and is not in MOC either. Help?

11. Dylan_S

Dylan_S Newbie

Ratings:
    People that keep saying the stunt race is too far down you can set your spawn location in the office and if you don't have that you have to buy the accommodation on your phone in game

12. Oleole56

Oleole56 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It happened for me too. When it disappeared for me, i was walking close to the MOC and turned my camera view around and it appeared again. Don't know why, maybe my connection was trolling me idk.

13. Sterobbo321

Sterobbo321 Newbie

Ratings:
    So how do we get rid of blurry screen ive tried both ways

Also do we have to do the ceo part everytime we join a new session ?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  14. JP9000

JP9000 Newbie

Ratings:
    It’s easier for me to glitch out now than it was before the patch. Permanent glitch comes more often too.
    This has happened to me once or twice. Just go outside your bunker and call the PV from MOC menu. Bring it in and do the setup again

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Juicehead99

Juicehead99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    They mean stunt race is too far down in list on phone. Not to far down map when spawn in lobby

16. JP9000

JP9000 Newbie

Ratings:
    Stunt race is too far down for me so Ive been going up two clicks to activities and picking the top one (darts?). This way has worked for me. Before I was trying special race and never hit the glitch

17. liam cameron

liam cameron Newbie

Ratings:
    Any idea on how to get him up off the seat??

18. urbanator1975

urbanator1975 Newbie

Ratings:
    Cant seem get up from chair been stuck for 15 min lol

19. TankCommander19k

TankCommander19k Newbie

Ratings:

Thanks man, I tried again (should have edited my comment) and I've been at it ever since. 20 maxed Issi's done, I'm loving this one. Works like a charm once you get past first part. Frankly I've come out of glitch to sell a car and got right back in first try. Maybe luck of the draw or timing, but this rinse and repeat is well worth any initial headache.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Juicehead99

Juicehead99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If your not getting up off your seat the lobby you've joined wasn't empty.
    The old way was wait till it says 1/8 populating lobby otherwise it would take 10+ mins to stand up or sometimes not atall.
    So just go back and try again