1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox One PS4 Patched **WORKAROUND ONLY** Solo Ceo Car Dupe Glitch

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Archive' started by broontango, Jan 10, 2019 with 263 replies and 17,565 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    There's also another way to do this:

You can also use the sharkcard section in the pause menu just like the criminal enterprise part lol I hit this 1st time everytime looks like I'm staying glitched for a few days now in front of cameras :smile:

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Oleole56

Oleole56 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks, i'll try that out!

3. gettheclicker

gettheclicker Newbie

Ratings:
    I never get the black alert screen.....

4. Disec

Disec Enthusiast

Ratings:
    after you do the up/down depad thing inside online tab press b and it should pop up.

5. tammc

tammc Newbie

Ratings:
    Don’t you just love rest mode,still doing the nightclub glitch,still working like a charm.

6. Disec

Disec Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you die is there anyway to salvage the glitch? accidently died and screen reloaded blank but couldnt move.

7. OP
    broontango

broontango Contributor

Ratings:
    **Heads up** I've just found new FAST FARM Car dupe (1 friend needed for 5min then he can leave) you can dupe any car every 3minutes. I'll post it on here & my channel soon. :smile:

• Like Like x 2
  8. JZeeJr

JZeeJr Newbie

Ratings:
    No matter what I do inside the pause menu, can not get the alert to pop up, on XB1 btw. Using the shark card menu, LB/RB & up/down on dpad, nothing is giving me any kind of alert.

9. gettheclicker

gettheclicker Newbie

Ratings:
    I feel your pain... Nothing on this glitch is going right for me. Bad timing, no black alert, now I won't stand up out of the chair. I, give, up.

10. yarf

yarf Newbie

Ratings:
    My character won't get up from the chair...I have been trying this for about 2 hours now...is it patched?

11. Disec

Disec Enthusiast

Ratings:
    working for me duped almost 20 cars so far.

12. yarf

yarf Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm on PS4. Maybe it's been patched. I'm hitting the timing and everything and my character just won't get up. And when I wait for a prolonged amount of time, I randomly glitch into the maze bank building

13. Oleole56

Oleole56 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Got it to work. Thanks to Obese Giraffe's newest video, i follow his steps but in his video he was waiting for the special "ding" sound, when it's populating lobby for the special races. I did the same, quickly started up a special vehicle mission and finally my character stood up after like 20 seconds. I would like to point out, that i also used the "Purchase shark cards" menu, in stead of the "Criminal starter pack", since it's gone for now.

14. yarf

yarf Newbie

Ratings:
  15. Dylan_S

Dylan_S Newbie

Ratings:
    Dude are you starting special races and your character stands up from the chair for you?

16. yarf

yarf Newbie

Ratings:
    No Im not doing special races. Just normal stunt races. If you hear the clicking sound after you do the part where you rapidly go to quick job immediately start up one of the missions

17. abig79

abig79 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Awesome, I Was holding off on trying this one in hopes a easier one comes along. Hopefully its like that last 2 person moc one

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. leafspuck

leafspuck Enthusiast

Ratings:
    does this work-around work if you already have the criminal enterprise starter pack?

19. JZeeJr

JZeeJr Newbie

Ratings:
    For any of you who have this working, when you go enter into the online tab or shark cards menu does your loading symbol go away?

Every time I get the timing right and get into pause with the loading circle in the bottom right corner, it goes away when I press A to get into the online tab. That's the only way I can get into the online tab, pressing down on dpad doesn't do it(if that's what I understood how one person was doing it in a video with the LB/RB & up/down trick).

20. MaschuettiBallz

MaschuettiBallz Newbie

Ratings:
    Are you on Xbox?