S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
New Steps
1) Sit down at the CEO computer.
2) Start up a Special Vehicle Mission, with the pause menu held down. Release it and press A. You'll now be at the menu.
3) Open the Online tab and pressing R1 and L1, down/up on the D-Pad. You'll get a black alert. Accept it.

The OP is already updated and there's supposed to be:
3a) Start another special vehicle mission and accept it normally
3b) Wait until you get up and sit back down in the chair.

You don't just sit waiting at the computer as step 4 cos you can't get up again until you've done 3a and had 3b. At least the OP has worked for me and your steps seem to lack attention to detail and copy the OP minus a step or two. Sorry.

Oleole56

Oleole56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The OP is already updated and there's supposed to be:
3a) Start another special vehicle mission and accept it normally
3b) Wait until you get up and sit back down in the chair.

You don't just sit waiting at the computer as step 4 cos you can't get up again until you've done 3a and had 3b. At least the OP has worked for me and your steps seem to lack attention to detail and copy the OP minus a step or two. Sorry.
I'm doing that everytime, but my character doesn't stand up at all.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm doing that everytime, but my character doesn't stand up at all.

Well it must be your connection or timing. It works fine. People have been struggling with this aspect of the glitch ever since the first version. And getting up from the chair can take minutes and you have to watch the whole time as it's very quick.

Oleole56

Oleole56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it must be your connection or timing. It works fine. People have been struggling with this aspect of the glitch ever since the first version. And getting up from the chair can take minutes and you have to watch the whole time as it's very quick.
True and i got it to work each time in the "old" version, but when trying this work-around it just doesn't. Yeah it must be my connection, i did also only had one connection bar, when opening the ingame phone. Will see what i can do to improve it. Thanks :3

H

hhuber

Reaction score
Sin$
Seems to have been patched on PC. The confirmation dialog disappears once I press down and try to hold Start and I can't get it to work anymore.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated, thanks for the heads up.

No problem but why duplicate the OP anyway? He's been updating it. I don't see the point to be honest. He's linked to the original glitch for anyone new and your steps just make it look like you have to use the arena garage when you don't.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
True and i got it to work each time in the "old" version, but when trying this work-around it just doesn't. Yeah it must be my connection, i did also only had one connection bar, when opening the ingame phone. Will see what i can do to improve it. Thanks :3

You on XB1 dude? I've just had to do a fresh restart and you maybe right. I'm finding it hard to hit now and looks like tunables for only XB1 got updated around 3 hours ago. Wtf why would r* be so salty about this glitch all of a sudden to keep patching so fast

MaschuettiBallz

MaschuettiBallz

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m on Xbox one as well and I hit everything as I should, but my character never stands up and sits back down. I was able to do the “before patch” version, and my character would always stand up and sit down. Not exactly sure what to do differently here? Been watch my character sit in the chair for nearly 10 minutes now. Haha

Oleole56

Oleole56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You on XB1 dude? I've just had to do a fresh restart and you maybe right. I'm finding it hard to hit now and looks like tunables for only XB1 got updated around 3 hours ago. Wtf why would r* be so salty about this glitch all of a sudden to keep patching so fast

naah I'm on PS4, and i do understand why Rockstar is so aggressive patching these glitches though.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m on Xbox one as well and I hit everything as I should, but my character never stands up and sits back down. I was able to do the “before patch” version, and my character would always stand up and sit down. Not exactly sure what to do differently here? Been watch my character sit in the chair for nearly 10 minutes now. Haha

Yeah idunno now. I could always hit the original once I got the method. I could hit the after patch everytime as well except the random part of pause menu/updown/LBRB which didn't work everytime. But once I did that and started quick job on time it would work without fail. I'm also now sat at desk constantly never getting up. Weird. I not see why Xbox tunables been updated without the others. R* working on a friday night.... someone's bored. It seems like there is some delay in the pause menu where the LB and RB doesn't bring up the next screen as quick as it used to. My son noticed that and I can't quite remember. But loading screen for the settings page I don't think there was before actually

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok still got glitched in but it took me many many more attempts than normal. The key on XB1 seems to be doing the quick job and opening the special vehicle mission ASAP. Before you even hear a ding. Thats what worked for me. I don't even know how i'm being matched with players I have my MTU down minimum, my bandwidth set to like 1meg for the xbox and i've NAT tested as well. Anymore i'll have to setup a firewall to block all IP's but the xbox/take2 servers lol

JP9000

JP9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My xbox was turned on 20 mins ago and I just now hit again. The camera never spins and it takes a while to get up. The glitch timed out after one car but Ill take it

Disec

Disec

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how come my pisswasser has no use action? cant drink them but can everything else.

Edit: also how do you remove blurry screen on xbox? joining a friend doesnt seem to work for me.

D

Dragoon1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how come my pisswasser has no use action? cant drink them but can everything else.

Edit: also how do you remove blurry screen on xbox? joining a friend doesnt seem to work for me.
U have to be in a different targeting mode than the friend your trying to join

JP9000

JP9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Try a running a quick NAT test

victorone

victorone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m on XB1 and can’t hit this for.... Had it every time about an hour a go, have been in and out of it since but always the character never gets up.

Seems they hotfixed yet again perhaps?

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
U have to be in a different targeting mode than the friend your trying to join

I bloody said that before on the other thread and someone said noooo just joining anyone should work. I don't know why it works as it's just an alert and you decline the first and don't get the second even if they are on a DTM. But i've never had it work unless i'm in FA joining someone on AA. Some people just talk crap I guess.... lol

Nope I just got permanently glitched 5 minutes ago on XB1

Yep and my son is on strict instuctions to leave the character watching the cameras until he can either be bothered doing a dupe. No more dashboards to help his friends do heists!!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register