Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Xbox One PS4 Patched **WORKAROUND ONLY** Solo Ceo Car Dupe Glitch

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Archive' started by broontango, Jan 10, 2019 with 263 replies and 20,015 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broontango

broontango Contributor

Ratings:
    **UPDATED AFTER 2nd PATCH** LOL

1st & 2nd Workaround finder- Broontango
    Original founders- Obese Giraffe/killer gaming

Steps:

1) Public session/ press right Dpad & Sit at ceo desk/ open ceo computer.

2) Go to any special vehicle mission, launch mission & stay on the confirm screen.

3) Hover over 'confirm' press and hold pause button, press A (or X) to 'confirm' and release pause button.

4) Should now have pause menu up with loading down bottom right. Go to online tab/ open and press up & down on the Dpad. A black alert should pop up.

4a) If the alert doesnt pop up, close pause menu and load into the job then quit. Use the same mission and repeat step 3 & 4.

4b) If you have failed twice, use a different mission.

5) Once you have the black alert to 'return to Gta online' QUICKLY ACCEPT & Drop the pause menu.

6) Now quickly bring up the phone as your sitting down, go to Quick Job/ Stunt Series/ alone/ accept.

7) You will know if you have accepted before the phone disappears. If so, start any special vehicle mission and confirm normally.

8) If you have the spinning camera your golden

9) Continue the glitch as normal once you sit up from the chair etc.

**Once again these steps are only for the patched part of the Solo Car Dupe posted by killer gaming & obese giraffe that was previously patched today.

**Note- You can only do the drinking or tp method. If you don't get the black alert screen and end up loading the job your car that is in the bunker (for the nightclub method) will be removed. Glitch out first- then fly to bunker etc.

Thanks, Broontango

**WORKING** EASY SOLO MONEY GLITCH | DUPLICATE ANY CAR!! (After Patch) GTA 5 Online (GTAV)

Original Glitch previously posted by Killergaming :

Founders

Obese Giraffe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA4Bpg0OP9XZJGNp448Viw

Hermanos Games BR- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC58U6zwqzBgORhjNuLXeUSQ

NHJ-
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgYpz3NPCJeBppOvw7UL9g

Requirements
    1. moc, ceo office, and a nightclub
    2. I recommend to be in free aim
    3. public session

Steps
    1. Go to bunker have a retro in moc and put that in your bunker.
    2. fly or drive to your ceo office
    3. go to to the office chair then open your pause menu and go to online then go to options and turn off matchmaking
    4. go to phone pick a activity that no one plays like tennis then wait for it to click or you see the say 1 out of 2 or populating lobby
    5. now sit down at the ceo office chair and select a ceo mission and launch it
    6. you will be stuck on loading for about a minute (if it pulls you to the clouds its because someone was doing that same activity and if that happens you have to start again)
    7. a alert will pop up just hit circle to host
    8. get out of your chair and go to your assistant stand in front of the desk.
    9. pull up phone go to quick jobs you will disappear
    10. get a alert by disconnecting your controller or join a random friend deny the alert
    11. now hit right and fly a helicopter out then go to your nightclub as quickly as you can because if your not quick enough it will time you out and you will have to start over. You have about 5 mins
    12. get in nightclub and drive out car your duping over so a faggio for example. it will drive forward kick you off and then you just wait
    13. once it times you out then it will kick you out of nightclub
    14. once your outside you can teleport using a job that is near bunker then joining a friend in different targeting mode make sure you deny the alert.
    15. or just fly to bunker then walk in bunker get in car and plate changes
    16. walk in moc then walk out then drive the dupe in the moc

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  2. Juicehead99

Juicehead99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nice one mate

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  3. TrueMas

TrueMas Newbie

Ratings:
    Great find and so fast aswell, nice1!
    Took me a couple of tries before I had it but it seems to work.
    Only right before I got to my bunker i pressed y and jumped put of the buzzard and died like a noob :tongue:
    Shouldn’t fly with one hand and search se7ensins post with the other....
    anyway well done sir!

• Like Like x 2
  4. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    When you get froze from dying. The target mode trick fixes it.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. Juicehead99

Juicehead99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Which bit of trick? Accept 1st and decline 2nd?
    You come un glitched?

6. TrueMas

TrueMas Newbie

Ratings:
    Ah thanks i did but i thought dying would unglitch me so i went to start from the beginning again, just stopd up from ceo chair now

7. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

SuckmyNONgodmodeD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's ya boi!!!

8. W33AB00tx

W33AB00tx Newbie

Ratings:
    I was able to hit the glitch before though it it not patched for me because I was suspended?

9. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Ya pretty sure i had to accept and decline. Might of been just decline. And i didnt get unglitched cause i didnt start a job or teleport.

10. Asbododger28

Asbododger28 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Any chance someone can link me original steps after step 9 on here
    new to this glitch so no clue what you all done last time lol

Thanks in advance

11. TrueMas

TrueMas Newbie

Ratings:
  12. Oleole56

Oleole56 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Great job mate! Nice find! :biggrin:

13. Coco C

Coco C Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I do everything right but when sitting in the seat with the loading the job starts ?

14. TrueMas

TrueMas Newbie

Ratings:
    Maybe you were not fast enough with starting a quick job on the phone?

15. Coco C

Coco C Enthusiast

Ratings:
    But I get the glitched out screen and can move camera but after about a minute the job starts?

16. TrueMas

TrueMas Newbie

Ratings:
    Hmm not sure mate, all I can say is it took me a couple of tries and it started the job too but then after i selected a quickjob fast and sat back down i waited with pressing “confirm” in the mission untill i heard the click sound from the quick job lobby and it worked after that

17. CaprizJan

CaprizJan Newbie

Ratings:
    F#!k yeah!!!! It works! Nice one sir tango! Saves us from deluxo dupe thank u sir.

18. ASBLACK

ASBLACK Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Good work from Broontango, however I tell you that I already have also New After Patch, MASSIVE! and with a different method to this one that is shown in this post. But to act with a head, I'll upload it on my channel tomorrow, Friday, once the patchwork time at Rockstar has passed. a greeting

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Disec

Disec Enthusiast

Ratings:
    so I was following Killers thread after doing the work around, when I get kicked off my vehicle in my nightclub garage it just stands there and never times me out of the club. Is there another thread/video I should be following instead?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Juicemeister2000

Juicemeister2000 Newbie

Ratings:
    So does it have to be a stunt race you launch on your phone after getting the black alert screen? Or can it be like any quick job? I only ask cause stunt race is like 7 clicks down for me and I just can’t get it before I run out of time. I hit it once with Special Race Series I think, but then the job launched pretty much instantly.