X_ilchiu_X

X_ilchiu_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thx for first part
old method: Apokalypt
new method: TeamHckh14
I don't remember the founder of the old method sorry and for the small workaround and sharing maybe me and metere0r fire

Requirements:

Bunker
Arena
Rc Bandito
CEO Buzzardo or MC
Set your aim mode to "free aim"
Simeon Job

These are the steps:

- Go in front of the arena board

- Ask for simeon, gerarg or ron’s job

- Pick up the phone, and slightly pressing pause before, accept the job (if everything will work, you’ll have pause menu open and you won’t be on the job)

- Open the shark card

- Close pause menu and spam right dpad, you’ll go in the arena board, quickly press L1

- Once you’re inside the job, go out and you’ll be invisible in front of the arena board

- Walk down the stairs way to spectator door arena war press triangle and rank will appear

- Press X for enter and then suddenly circle, and as soon as the screen become blurred, press square

- Now down pad and choose a story character

- Go to soda vending machine, open the phone and go to quick job, you’ll be invisible

- Disconnect joystick and as soon as you reconnect it spam right dpad

- For remove blurred screen join to a friend with a different aim and DECLINE FIRST ALERT

- Go to the arena blue circle and press left dpad, go out and go to a car

- You’ll be on mount Cyliad, become CEO or MC and go to the bunker

- Enter and exit through the Rc bandito

- Press X on exit the bunker, then interaction key, inventory, and ask for Rc bandito

- Once with Rc bandito on, press triangle and you’ll be to the port

- Go to the arena, enter and start a Simeon job, it doesn’t work anymore with Martin

- Exit from the job and you’ll be out of the arena and in god mode.

Last edited:
GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
does not work for me, I spawn in a default bunker when I enter my arena at the end.. when I start up the simeon sms then and spawn outside I'm not in GM

X_ilchiu_X

X_ilchiu_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It happened to me when I didn't switch to the bunker step. Change session and try again
does not work for me, I spawn in a default bunker when I enter my arena at the end.. when I start up the simeon sms then and spawn outside I'm not in GM
It happened to me only when I didn't pass the bunker. Try to change session and try again. In the end it is the simple dupe without touching the cars.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Same, this might be session specific idk but I can't get it to work atm

Just tried and you get kicked from the arena immediately, it's patched

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Same, this might be session specific idk but I can't get it to work atm

Just tried and you get kicked from the arena immediately, it's patched
At what step does this occur?

The other method, a variant not posted here of the other god mode that was patched earlier this week, was patched on the step when YOU join a mission and back out. It kicks you outside within 3 seconds of coming back from the clouds.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
At what step does this occur?

The other method, a variant not posted here of the other god mode that was patched earlier this week, was patched on the step when YOU join a mission and back out. It kicks you outside within 3 seconds of coming back from the clouds.
At the start when you walk down the stairs to the box you now get a black screen and are kicked out of the arena

Bulldodge

Bulldodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I'm not the only one which's not working,invisible a second at best, started walking and boom blackscreen kicked out of arena.

X_ilchiu_X

X_ilchiu_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes bro! This method is patched for the first part! There's a workaround by King Alex to bypass the black screen, the reset is always the same. I update the post.

bitoblackmane

bitoblackmane

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The patch is easily bypassable. When you glitch out, press Y/∆ to get rid of the leaderboard and when you get to the spectate door press Y/∆ to bring back the leaderboard and continue like normal. P.S I am not the original founder, I got it from a friend of mine

Bulldodge

Bulldodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With triangle I don't get rid of the board,it's circle and don't come back with triangle once it's closed.
Dunno why not to give a full working tut in the first place, I call it a day until s1 is giving a a proper working tut instead of this oh yeah thats patched but you can do this or maybe not bullcrap.

X_ilchiu_X

X_ilchiu_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't press triangle after shark card, only right dpad
Walk down the stairs when you are invisible, and press L1 and triangle in front of spectator door. You'll have the rank, and other steps are the same.

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't press triangle after shark card, only right dpad
Walk down the stairs when you are invisible, and press L1 and triangle in front of spectator door. You'll have the rank, and other steps are the same.

Thanks man.

Did this workaround at first try :smile: Nice one.

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you retire from CEO before entering the arena like the last method that used starting a job after entering the arena?

B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: forget everything I type here....

Last edited:
D

desl

Reaction score
Sin$
WORKING!!!
Everything must done very fast... because u will get TIME OUT.. and glitch will be ruined...
XBOX ONE...

B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WORKING!!!
Everything must done very fast... because u will get TIME OUT.. and glitch will be ruined...
XBOX ONE...
I do every step as fast as I can and believe me I do them fast but after all those step I'm not in god mode

Top Bottom
Login
Register