Patched Workaround - Custom Apartment Solo Car Duplication Glitch

• Thread starter GAMER TV
  • Start date
  • Views 48,110
V

VR46

Reaction score
Sin$
You can dupe anything that goes in the bunker and moc, but for money wise use the issi

No you can park the car anywhere in the bunker do glitch the same way but before teleporting back to the bunker call Pegasus request a heli teleport to it fly it over to the apartment and land it on the roof front side next to the 2nd air vent hold down dpad select story character wait on alert for 10 seconds then back out of alert you now have mini map back go to bunker not calling any personal vehicle out finish glitch as normal no need to leave session but takes a bit longer I do this using a magic slot as the bennys merge that's out is pure ****

You can get ceo buzzard before you glitch the map. Just leave it at appointments just fly up get map back and fly back down for next use.

H

Hydroponiczdnb

Reaction score
Sin$
jobs dont appear on my map while im in the bunker for some reason? xbox

sy4nth

sy4nth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jobs dont appear on my map while im in the bunker for some reason? xbox

Interaction menu > Hide options > Jobs > should be set to 'custom' and 'show' on every one.

Other than that you can just change outfit to force save (orange circle in bottom right) go outside your bunker and then back inside. I've noticed if you spawn inside your bunker and never go outside jobs won't appear on the map. You can also spawn somewhere else and then go to your bunker.

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still works
Yup just tried it myself. Also a tip that makes the apartment part easier (well at seems easer to me on PS4).

once you're in the apartment:
Join someone in a different targeting mode, decline the first alert (just to make the notification come up faster)

Now open interaction menu go to apartment style and pick one, Immediately join the person in the different targeting mode again, accept the first decline the second.

What should be the case now is your apartment is in the style you picked, but if you check on the interaction menu you actual style should still be what it was.

Now stand in the doorway and preview a different style then run forward pressing right dpad.

I

IMNURHEAD

Reaction score
Sin$
Can't seem to get the apartment to glitch out. Do u have to have one of the heist setups finished?

da_illest101

da_illest101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just noticed I have sold $200 millions worth of dupe cars from doing this glitch. This glitch has been a blessing.

I

I M1K3Y B I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried this method on Xbox one several times today. It all works up to the bit where the Elergy drives out and its supposed to disappear. It doesn't and i'm stuck frozen in the car :frown:

Anyone else had success today on Xbox one?

da_illest101

da_illest101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried this method on Xbox one several times today. It all works up to the bit where the Elergy drives out and its supposed to disappear. It doesn't and i'm stuck frozen in the car :frown:

Anyone else had success today on Xbox one?
which garage are you using?

J

jordyNI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How would I do it solo if I don’t have a friend online how would I join a session of free aim or what ever

Brob6304

Brob6304

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not all appartments have the heist setup board. The cheapest one is the del Perro appartment for $200k
Sorry I didnt really explain to well.
So I leave the bunker teleport over to apartment and stand outside heist room door But can not get the animation after I select apt style, I get black screen press L joystick up and spam right dpad nothing happens. Everything is set up for this glitch up to this point I just cant hit the part at the apt. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I didnt really explain to well.
So I leave the bunker teleport over to apartment and stand outside heist room door But can not get the animation after I select apt style, I get black screen press L joystick up and spam right dpad nothing happens. Everything is set up for this glitch up to this point I just cant hit the part at the apt. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have an active heist?
Which heist? Have you actullay started heist?

Try going into 1st person and change controller to standard FPS it’s so you can run using only the left analog stick pull interaction menu up select preview and then press up on stick while spamming right as you enter the heist room

Not all appartments have the heist setup board. The cheapest one is the del Perro appartment for $200k

this in bad info for this glitch cheapest apartment with heist board might be 200k but for this glitch you need the special penthouse apartment (eclipse towers) which start off I think around 1million.

Top Bottom
Login
Register