• Thread starter GAMER TV
  • Start date
  • Views 48,067
GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay cheers the word solo is really been Mis used the older glitches and dupes were actually Solo none of this join a friend
Well start making friends lmao... I have 300 friends in my list so it’s solo for me. Don’t be anti social :wink:

A

arsenal4ever12345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was doing it fine yesterday, but now my jobs no longer appear on the map, from inside the bunker.

L

Longers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
was hitting this easy up until 2 hrs ago ....
think Minto is right

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
was hitting this easy up until 2 hrs ago ....
think Minto is right
I'm not sure if patched or not mate I can't test it I'm at work was just letting people know about a patch this morning don't know what's patched yet...

R

Rampant rabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don’t need to sprint in, you can just walk in whilst spamming right on the dpad

Have you selected apartment layout once whilst leaving the interaction menu open? It takes me 7 goes sometimes

I’ll be able to check about 5:30 uk time did about 12 dupes last night fine

G

GlitchinAddicction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant get the board mini map part to happen. I have the board set up to where it gives the d-pad command. Run in with left stick(Ps4), spamming right d-pad, and the map just never disappears after backing away from the board. I tried holding the left stick down the entire time while spamming, as well as just click it once and running in while spamming d-pad. No clue what Im doing wrong.
I've had more success while Running in Go towards the Right of the door then clicking Dpad few times, (Spamming like crazy doesn't need to be done) for me I just had to tap Dpad 2or3 times... But that was last night.. Haven't been online yet.

Cineaste

Cineaste

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was afraid the hotfix had patched this one, but it appears to still be working fine on PS4 (as of this morning, after shutting down last night and restarting the game this morning).

Honestly, a part of me had hoped it had been patched, just so I'd be forced to stop. This is getting addictive...

A

arsenal4ever12345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you go about the apartment door/dpad thing then?

R

Rampant rabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm it works.

Done another two today. It’s certainly addictive, keep saying just one more just to make sure it works haha...

B

bigmik62

Reaction score
Sin$
For those having problems with the mini map disappearing part Your heist wall has to be Fleeca crossed out, and the second job showing. I had the full board before and it never worked until I redid the first Fleeca job.

So if you are attempting it with all the heist jobs re-doable, then try restarting it and completing Fleeca only.

L

Ling540

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone figured out the timing for the heist room step or have any tips that work for them regularly? I used to be able to do the whole glitch within 5mins but now heist room step seems to only work in every other session for me.

At the moment I use the sprint method in first person running through the right side of the door.

R

Rampant rabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone figured out the timing for the heist room step or have any tips that work for them regularly? I used to be able to do the whole glitch within 5mins but now heist room step seems to only work in every other session for me.

At the moment I use the sprint method in first person running through the right side of the door.
Not sure if this helps, go to online invite session, so that’ll be my first dupe then join a new session every other time and works for me not had one fail since

R

Rampant rabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What’s the race called across from the arena ?

Annoying that the jobs sometimes aren’t there

BubbaStrubba

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use the arena one. Selling a costum slamvan (arenacar) for 1.6m. Just find that out was doing elegys but i remember about a modded slamvan lol that i had stored

Top Bottom
Login
Register