you dont need the blue circle, the video on here is old. I repeat you can do it without the circle been there.I can't make the first step work. I get out my car and the blue circle disappeared.
Never mind it took a while but I ended up getting it
yep, drive car back into moc. Let the orange circle save the game. Join new session and start from scratchHi, do I have to start from the beginning after every dupe? I can't drive any car after duping btw
People say you just need the heist command prompt(right d pad), but I never got it to work in my close to 50 tries with all redo-able heists on the board. I redid the Fleeca one and once I had that crossed out with the second mission on the board, the glitch worked within 7 tries usually. But that's just my personal experience.I tried so many times the part at the apartment, but I couldn't get it to work. Does it really have to be the fleece heist or any heist with at least one mission done will work?
I see. I have the second mission of the prison break available and I still can't make it work.People say you just need the heist command prompt(right d pad), but I never got it to work in my close to 50 tries with all redo-able heists on the board. I redid the Fleeca one and once I had that crossed out with the second mission on the board, the glitch worked within 7 tries usually. But that's just my personal experience.
i spawned outside of the garage in the car not on foot after doing everything ! patched mybe ?
Celestial Gaming HD
- Free elegys in any garage
- Bunker and MOC (hauler custom) with personal vehicle storage
- Custom Apartment (Eclipse Towers)
- Issi Nightmare or car to dupe inside MOC
- Free Aim session (or assisted if your friend is playing in free aim)
- Job teleport
- Spawn in the bunker
- Drive the car out of your moc and park it parallel to the wall behind the moc
- Make sure you are getting the Right DPad option and the blue circle is visible
- Force save game (just to be safe)
- Teleport to the apartment
- Stand outside the heist room and open interaction menu and click apartment styles
- Choose any style by pressing x
- On the black screen, hold the left analog stick up and start spamming right on the Dpad
- You’ll see your character entering the heist room and goes straight to the heist board
- Back out and check the minimap
- If minimap is there repeat from step 6. If the minimap is gone, job teleport to the garage that has free elegys
- Enter garage and hop in the elegy
- Press gas and you’ll spawn outside on foot
- Job teleport to bunker
- Hop in the IssI and the plate will change
- Keep sitting inside the car for 10 to 12 seconds
- Hit right on the DPad
- Accept the full alert
- Once the car is inside the moc, rinse and repeat by performing step 2 - Step 19
Pc is different than console, you should probably be doing another method.Hey guys.
I get all steps done, but when I find new session to repeat, the car I just duped, turns back into a elegy I can sell for only 12500k, I use the same car in the video.
Doing this on PC.
Am I doing something wrong?
Same with the arena spectator glitch everything works up until I swap session, and the car turns back to elegy.
Ok. Now when I buy it do I buy the Issi then upgrade it to nightmare then customize it, or do I just start buy the issi nightmare from the startYep, when modding it in the shop for the first time pay attention to the prices of everything cause the most expensive is not always the last option