Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by GAMER TV, Aug 22, 2019 with 581 replies and 35,694 views.
yes mate, did about 12 and hopefully some more today
I can't make the first step work. I get out my car and the blue circle disappeared.
Never mind it took a while but I ended up getting it
Hi, do I have to start from the beginning after every dupe? I can't drive any car after duping btw
you dont need the blue circle, the video on here is old. I repeat you can do it without the circle been there.
yep, drive car back into moc. Let the orange circle save the game. Join new session and start from scratch
I tried so many times the part at the apartment, but I couldn't get it to work. Does it really have to be the fleece heist or any heist with at least one mission done will work?
People say you just need the heist command prompt(right d pad), but I never got it to work in my close to 50 tries with all redo-able heists on the board. I redid the Fleeca one and once I had that crossed out with the second mission on the board, the glitch worked within 7 tries usually. But that's just my personal experience.
Thanks for the answer
still work, heres some basic steps. Still pretty much the same ones but cant explain it any simpler.
First make sure you're on Free Aim mode and and third person control type is Standard FPS before starting the glitch.
I turn spawn to bunker just for easier session swapping if you do this time after time. It also helps if you have friends playing or join a community like my self because you need to join their session(s) later to make the glitch work for the teleport system.
1. Make sure you're getting the car out of MOC before starting the glitch, if you need to drive it in then drive it back out after the orange saving circle disappears. So drive the car out of the MOC
2. Once you can move, drive the car (you want to dupe) towards the MOC. Park the car on the first right wall you come across facing the left side of your car facing the Moc and face the front of the car as close to the pipe as possible, so that the option to go into the MOC on d-pad is appearing. Then exit the car.
3. Press start, go to map, press the switch view button on the pad and if jobs are there click the one closest to the ellipse towers. Hover over the job icon and for its Every Bullet Counts l then start the job. Let it load up then join friends session (they have to be in a different shooting mode to you) click yes for the first option then no for the second option to then kick you off the job.
P.S. if you dont see jobs in the bunker go outside and OMFG jobs appear....
4. Make your way to your apartment heist room in ellipse towers. Before starting the glitch for this part, go into the heist room and check that you get the option for right d-pad to view heist planning board, if you do great if not start the setup mission on any heist to get the option. YES ANY HEIST AS LONG AS YOU'VE DONE THE SETUP.
5. If you get the d-pad option, Go back out of the Heist room, walk to the of wall then do a 180 degree turn so you're faving the door of heist room. Bring your interaction menu up, click apartment style (again can be any), select once and thats it. Whilst the interaction menu is up, sprint into the heist room whilst spamming right on the d-pad. If it works first time brilliant, if not dont worry sometimes it can take up to about 15 goes if not more. If its worked the mini map will disappear if not it will reappear after 2/3 seconds.
Max amount of tries I do is 15, try public session. It works with me less in invite only sessions just a warning.
Next the easy steps:
6. Bring map up again and change view. find the closest job availble to where the cars are kept in your selected garage where you want to dupe the car to do a like for like swap. For me I'm using the Arena, so the job I use is Land Grab VI. Again start job when hovered over your closest job to your garage. Once on job screen, join Friends session, select yes then no again.
7. You should now be close to you selected garage where you want the dupe to happen, walk to your garage. Enter garage and enter the car you want to replace your duped car with. Do not enter a car you want to keep because it will be replaced. accelerate out and when outside you should be on your feet outside your garage, if you're in your car you've done something wrong for sure, so I would start again if I was you.
8. Again we need to teleport back to the bunk because you cant drive anything to get there. Pop your map back up, again start job closest to your bunk and for me its business Trip. Let it load up, join friends session, select yes then no again. Now you should be outside and teleported to your desired bunker.
9. Once inside your bunker head towards your MOC, your car should still be across from the MOC if it is, get inside then press right on the d-pad and select yes to enter the MOC. Congrats you've done the glitch !!! wooooooooo...
If the car isn't at the bunker after all the steps and somewhere else which does happen you need to find a new session and start again.
Once you've put the car back in the MOC, I let it save with the orange circle then join a new session to then do another glitch because it wont work again without join a fresh session with you not being able to drive cars in your current duped session.
If it doesn't work dont worry, try a new session for the apartment part to work. Again I try a max amount 15 times before trying another session usually takes me 3 goes.
You dont have to aim for the right side of the door, by all means it could help but it works anyway as long as you're running into the room whilst spamming right on the d-pad.
Dont worry about the blue circle thats from an old video times have changed and works with me. Make sure you have vehicle storage on your MOC too. Plus you need the high end apartment to do the glitch nothing poorer wise haha...
sorry for sound patronising, but it really is simple. Watch videos to see peoples thoughts on the apartment side of it.
I see. I have the second mission of the prison break available and I still can't make it work.
I get all steps done, but when I find new session to repeat, the car I just duped, turns back into a elegy I can sell for only 12500k, I use the same car in the video.
Doing this on PC.
Am I doing something wrong?
Same with the arena spectator glitch everything works up until I swap session, and the car turns back to elegy.
i spawned outside of the garage in the car not on foot after doing everything ! patched mybe ?
Anyone tested after new patch today? Patch was out about 25 minutes ago
Pc is different than console, you should probably be doing another method.
I havent done a dupe glitch in a very long time. Is the Issi Nightmare the new best selling dupe?
Yep, when modding it in the shop for the first time pay attention to the prices of everything cause the most expensive is not always the last option
Still works, I've just done it. Went online about 15 mins ago, after the latest update went live.
Ok. Now when I buy it do I buy the Issi then upgrade it to nightmare then customize it, or do I just start buy the issi nightmare from the start
What do you guys do if you’re not the host from the job you’re joining? Can you quit immediately and try again? Or does this mess things up?
It’s really annoying if you’re not the host, if the host launches the job my process is ruined.
it doesn't matter
Separate names with a comma.