• Thread starter GAMER TV
  • Start date
  • Views 48,124
Cineaste

Cineaste

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working after restart on xb1. Sweet.
And working on PS4 as well. Starting to think this'll never be patched. (So now it's a question of when we get tired of doing it.)

T

Timm038

Reaction score
Sin$
One of my duped car is only worth 200k instead of the full sell price. How is this possible v

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Entity xxr

I found out my mistake. It’s a merge with my elergy , so it only sees my upgrades I applied on the expensive car. So the more and expensive mods I put on the dupable car the more I received on the elergy merged car
What car was it?

Oops. Did nt see your first post
Dont dupe super cars unless you want to sell original and keep dupe

Your assumption is not correct though. I suggest u read the thread "everything you wanted to know about duping"

T

tzmods

Reaction score
Sin$
do the dupes have "dirty" plates? should i change the plates before selling them?

T

tzmods

Reaction score
Sin$
Possibly patched (PS4), teleportation from the bunker is no longer possible, when you open the map there are no activities. I tried teleporting myself by starting the activity from the menu but when I return to the bunker the car is not there. Anyone encountered this same problem?
you have to go outside and then it works

sandkingxl

sandkingxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried finding a different session and still not working after 30+ times

I just did it on xb1 after full restart. First session I couldn't hit it but I only tried about 10 times. Changed to a new invite only session and hit it the first time.

I'm placing my character so she's standing in front of the door with her hand on the door. Then I select apartment style and spam r-dpad while pushing up on control stick. Some times it hits on first try, sometimes a couple tries, sometimes I have to change session. If it doesn't hit in like 10 tries I have no patience so I change session.

T

Timm038

Reaction score
Sin$
I just did it on xb1 after full restart. First session I couldn't hit it but I only tried about 10 times. Changed to a new invite only session and hit it the first time.

I'm placing my character so she's standing in front of the door with her hand on the door. Then I select apartment style and spam r-dpad while pushing up on control stick. Some times it hits on first try, sometimes a couple tries, sometimes I have to change session. If it doesn't hit in like 10 tries I have no patience so I change session.
Do you start spamming right after the change of style or at the black screen ?

Just making sure I’m doing it right, previously it did work for me if I just stood in front of the door change style and after the change go trough the door while spamming r d pad. Let me know.

T

tzmods

Reaction score
Sin$

i noticed that its more important to press the dpad fully down than just straight spamming it

T

Timm038

Reaction score
Sin$
i noticed that its more important to press the dpad fully down than just straight spamming it
Thanks for the input all, i’ve found my own sweet spot I guess, what I’m doing is changing just in front of the door half a meter. After the change of look I hold up left stick to walk trough the door. When I get the message of the heist on the top left I start spamming and it works in less than 10 times every time. Maybe something you guys can do to work

T

tzmods

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the input all, i’ve found my own sweet spot I guess, what I’m doing is changing just in front of the door half a meter. After the change of look I hold up left stick to walk trough the door. When I get the message of the heist on the top left I start spamming and it works in less than 10 times every time. Maybe something you guys can do to work
whats a safe period of time to wait after selling a dupe

sandkingxl

sandkingxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you start spamming right after the change of style or at the black screen ?

Just making sure I’m doing it right, previously it did work for me if I just stood in front of the door change style and after the change go trough the door while spamming r d pad. Let me know.

I push up on the left joystick and start spamming D pad after I press the change style button and it's turning black. And I keep spamming until I see the screen. It seems like it depends on how fast I spam.

I need to try that then. I just got back online to sell a car and hit the glitch at the door first try my method. Second time (after going to creator and starting new invite only session) it took me like 6 tries and I was getting annoyed lol. But then it worked and I'm happy.

whats a safe period of time to wait after selling a dupe

I set a timer for 61 minutes between car sells.

T

tzmods

Reaction score
Sin$
I push up on the left joystick and start spamming D pad after I press the change style button and it's turning black. And I keep spamming until I see the screen. It seems like it depends on how fast I spam.

I need to try that then. I just got back online to sell a car and hit the glitch at the door first try my method. Second time (after going to creator and starting new invite only session) it took me like 6 tries and I was getting annoyed lol. But then it worked and I'm happy.

I set a timer for 61 minutes between car sells.
for real? why are ppl saying **** like sell 7 cars in 30hours but you are selling them this quick

D

DEADTOAD MODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I duped 20 back to back today. I see ppl adding wee pieces to hit the glitch in the apartment lol its really unnecessary...

As soon as I walk into my apartment I stand where my character stops and select the first apartment style. I have my controller settings set to standard fps BTW.

I click the left thumbstick to run towards the heist room door as soon as I'm just about to touch the door I'm already spamming right on the dpad! I legit 90% of the time hit it first try. If I don't I simply repeat the steps as above.

Top Bottom
Login
Register