Patched Workaround - Custom Apartment Solo Car Duplication Glitch

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by GAMER TV, Aug 22, 2019 with 584 replies and 36,117 views.

1. Brandonfoy

Brandonfoy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just jumped back on after going afk for 20 minutes and I did it within like 4 tries. Duped the car in like 6 minutes or so. It's so weird

2. diddledurmom

diddledurmom Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah sometimes I hit it first try, others take a few tries

3. Brandonfoy

Brandonfoy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    And for the life of me i can't hit it again

4. CL_GTAV

CL_GTAV Newbie

Ratings:
    I can hit the no radar but when I enter my arena, and drive out the elegy my car is bricked. I can't move. I did everything right. the only thing I did was doing a different job teleport glitch cause its much better and it's solo

5. The_Taskmanager

The_Taskmanager Newbie

Ratings:
    Still working on ps4. Just duped an issi. 4 tries for the mini map.

6. worldandspace

worldandspace Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Still working on XBOX ONE... yeah, just more hard for the mini-map off... 2, 3, 4 or more tries... sometimes, nothing, then I make a new session (editor > new private session > and I make all fort the begining, then it's working)

7. GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad Member

Ratings:
    Controller disconnect doesn't work on dupe glitches, the car in the bunker gets carried with you that way

8. Cineaste

Cineaste Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Still working as of this morning, but the latest wrinkle I've noticed is increased difficulty in the "joining another session" stage. At present (and this may be unique to my experience), after a point (possibly after putting the PS4 into sleep mode and then returning, though I'm not certain) I will be unable to join another session. I'll get the first alert, but after proceeding will immediately go into a loading screen, even if the other player is in a different targeting mode — so I never get the second alert, and the game freezes. Only option is to completely restart the game. Never noticed that happening before yesterday.

(Using the trick gtadumdums mentioned — hopping out to the dashboard twice and joining a user directly from there two times — will never go beyond that first alert, even when the user is in a different targeting mode. So I can avoid actually getting the infinite loading screen, but still can't join another session. And the only solution is to restart the game anyway — simply switching sessions or going to the creator and back won't fix it.)

Could be just a weird little glitch. But it also could be Rockstar is testing ways to make the glitch at least a bit less repeatable.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  9. da_illest101

da_illest101 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    There was a hotfix for a duping glitch today. I'm glad it wasn't for this one.

10. Cineaste

Cineaste Enthusiast

Ratings:
    One other big time-saver: If you plan to do this glitch repeatedly, go ahead and make the effort to create custom jobs to teleport to. Not only can you set those jobs' starting points right at the entrances to your respective properties (saving you a lot of running time, especially over the long haul), but you can also launch those jobs from the bunker directly from your Jobs menu (Options > Online > Jobs > Play Job > My Jobs) without having to exit your bunker (which you otherwise have to do before the various job icons show up on the map). I've made mine bike jobs, so that I can keep my map from getting cluttered, but you do you.

So when you spawn in your bunker, you can just run straight to your MOC, set up your duping vehicle properly, then jump right into teleporting to Eclipse Towers. May not feel like you're saving that much time, but again, if you're doing this repeatedly, the time spent setting up custom jobs is well more than made up for.

• Like Like x 1
  11. gtadumdums

gtadumdums Enthusiast

Ratings:

If game is frozen nothing is moving at all you must close game unfortunately. If you are frozen as in you stay stuck in the clouds, you can disconnect internet and it should kick you back to story mode. Hope it helps. But putting ps4 into rest does seem to result in game becoming frozen sometimes for me also

12. jordyNI

jordyNI Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So does this one still work fine still at work an haven’t had the chance to try it

13. CL_GTAV

CL_GTAV Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah thanks for telling me that. Yesterday I realized why not try the join friend session(using gta community). I thought it was easier to do the controller disconnect cause I had no friends

14. dopetrick

dopetrick Newbie

Ratings:
    no sure if anyone else is having this issue. job teleportation isnt working. keeps loading me into a solo session as host and when i back out i load outside my bunker. any suggestions or am i missing something?

did the hide options - custom show all.
    loaded into a free aim (invite only session)
    leave my facility to load the blue logos
    re-enter and move is issi to the wall
    after that try to transport and the above happens.

on ps4

thanks in advance.

• Like Like x 1
  15. DEADTOAD MODZ

DEADTOAD MODZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Working on xbox just the same as always. Most problems are easily solved with a hard reset.

16. dopetrick

dopetrick Newbie

Ratings:

Thanks for the reply.

Are you doing anything different than what i stated above?

17. da_illest101

da_illest101 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I don't exist until I placed the Issi properly. Not sure if that should make a big difference since I teleport all the time even when it has nothing to do with glitch.

18. kurisuka

kurisuka Newbie

Ratings:
    If I read correctly, you're backing out of the job. You should join a friend session (in a different targeting mode) and then accept the first and decline the second alerts. You should then spawn near that job.

• Like Like x 1
  19. dopetrick

dopetrick Newbie

Ratings:
    not working for me. even when i accept the first and decline the second it puts me outside the bunker and when i go in the issi is outside

20. kurisuka

kurisuka Newbie

Ratings:
    Where are you trying to teleport? From bunker to apartment?