Patched Workaround - Custom Apartment Solo Car Duplication Glitch

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by GAMER TV, Aug 22, 2019 with 584 replies and 36,217 views.

1. VR46

VR46 Newbie

Ratings:
    You can get ceo buzzard before you glitch the map. Just leave it at appointments just fly up get map back and fly back down for next use.

2. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    Yes you can do that too

3. Hydroponiczdnb

Hydroponiczdnb Newbie

Ratings:
    jobs dont appear on my map while im in the bunker for some reason? xbox

4. Jleong864

Jleong864 Newbie

Ratings:
    You have to go outside the bunker for jobs to show up

5. sy4nth

sy4nth Newbie

Ratings:
    Interaction menu > Hide options > Jobs > should be set to 'custom' and 'show' on every one.

Other than that you can just change outfit to force save (orange circle in bottom right) go outside your bunker and then back inside. I've noticed if you spawn inside your bunker and never go outside jobs won't appear on the map. You can also spawn somewhere else and then go to your bunker.

6. Rampant rabbit

Rampant rabbit Enthusiast

Ratings:
  7. Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yup just tried it myself. Also a tip that makes the apartment part easier (well at seems easer to me on PS4).

once you're in the apartment:
    Join someone in a different targeting mode, decline the first alert (just to make the notification come up faster)

Now open interaction menu go to apartment style and pick one, Immediately join the person in the different targeting mode again, accept the first decline the second.

What should be the case now is your apartment is in the style you picked, but if you check on the interaction menu you actual style should still be what it was.

Now stand in the doorway and preview a different style then run forward pressing right dpad.

8. IMNURHEAD

IMNURHEAD Newbie

Ratings:
    Can't seem to get the apartment to glitch out. Do u have to have one of the heist setups finished?

9. da_illest101

da_illest101 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I remember it not working for me when I had 0 setup done. I don't if anyone can say otherwise.

10. da_illest101

da_illest101 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just noticed I have sold $200 millions worth of dupe cars from doing this glitch. This glitch has been a blessing.

11. I M1K3Y B I

I M1K3Y B I Newbie

Ratings:
    I've tried this method on Xbox one several times today. It all works up to the bit where the Elergy drives out and its supposed to disappear. It doesn't and i'm stuck frozen in the car :frown:

Anyone else had success today on Xbox one?

12. da_illest101

da_illest101 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    which garage are you using?

13. jordyNI

jordyNI Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How would I do it solo if I don’t have a friend online how would I join a session of free aim or what ever

14. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    Lol well R* just put a patch out so be carefull guys....

15. anonymous78

anonymous78 Newbie

Ratings:
    this is still working after fresh restart i just flipped a car with this method.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. da_illest101

da_illest101 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Add a bunch of random people or if you're on ps4 join a community

17. Brob6304

Brob6304 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When in apartment I dont get heist board.

18. da_illest101

da_illest101 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    *Bad information on my part

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
  19. Brob6304

Brob6304 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sorry I didnt really explain to well.
    So I leave the bunker teleport over to apartment and stand outside heist room door But can not get the animation after I select apt style, I get black screen press L joystick up and spam right dpad nothing happens. Everything is set up for this glitch up to this point I just cant hit the part at the apt. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

20. gtadumdums

gtadumdums Enthusiast

Ratings:

Do you have an active heist?
    Which heist? Have you actullay started heist?

Try going into 1st person and change controller to standard FPS it’s so you can run using only the left analog stick pull interaction menu up select preview and then press up on stick while spamming right as you enter the heist room
    [doublepost=1571121497][/doublepost]
    this in bad info for this glitch cheapest apartment with heist board might be 200k but for this glitch you need the special penthouse apartment (eclipse towers) which start off I think around 1million.

• Like Like x 1