Patched Workaround - Custom Apartment Solo Car Duplication Glitch

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by GAMER TV, Aug 22, 2019 with 584 replies and 36,305 views.

1. DriverJTanner

DriverJTanner Newbie

Ratings:
    Well, the new Ocelot Jugular is available, so the patch should be live now.

2. Cineaste

Cineaste Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Also confirmed still working as of 8:00 am EDT. Just a few more vehicle slots to fill...

3. 01Red01

01Red01 Newbie

Ratings:
    Tried it just now on the Xbox one and I can't get the blue marker to stay on the ground behind the moc when I get out of the car. The prompt to store in the moc is definitely there when I exit the vehicle.

Can someone confirm if it's still working on Xbox after today's patch?

4. da_illest101

da_illest101 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    As far as I know it doesn't matter if you have the blue marker or not.

I'm having problems with glitch. When I do the appartment part I can't back out of the heist menu. I press O (I'm on ps4) and nothing happens. I just want to see if it's just a small bug on my part or they actually did something about the glitch.

Edit: just my session that was bugged, everything is normal now.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  5. da_illest101

da_illest101 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just dupe another 7 cars and I'll forever hate doing this glitch. No matter how frustrating it can be, it's still faster and more profitable than grinding crates like a zombie.

• Like Like x 1
  6. RECKLEZZ808

RECKLEZZ808 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Its happend to me in the past just a big nothing new its working fine still nothing is any diffrent and blue circles outside garges are not visible most tye time you can still go in

7. RASTAVOODOO

RASTAVOODOO Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Still working for me on xbox one.Have no problems at all with blue circle when getting in or out of car in the bunker plus always pops with right dpad get closer to the pipe...

8. 01Red01

01Red01 Newbie

Ratings:
    So it doesn't matter if you don't see the blue marker behind the moc when you get out of the car in the bunker?

Because in all the videos they insist on having to be able to see the blue marker when you got out of the car.

9. verygreenbean

verygreenbean Newbie

Ratings:
    Is it possible duping bigger cars than the issi? (SultanRS)?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  10. 3meraldDoughnut

3meraldDoughnut Newbie

Ratings:
    Do you absolutely have to have Hauler custom or is Phantom Custom fine?

11. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    You can dupe anything that goes in the bunker and moc, but for money wise use the issi
    [doublepost=1570815564][/doublepost]
    No you can park the car anywhere in the bunker do glitch the same way but before teleporting back to the bunker call Pegasus request a heli teleport to it fly it over to the apartment and land it on the roof front side next to the 2nd air vent hold down dpad select story character wait on alert for 10 seconds then back out of alert you now have mini map back go to bunker not calling any personal vehicle out finish glitch as normal no need to leave session but takes a bit longer I do this using a magic slot as the bennys merge that's out is pure ****

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  12. sy4nth

sy4nth Newbie

Ratings:
    It's just easier with Hauler because it's shorter so you can park your vehicles inside the bunker easier but yeah definitely can be done with both.

13. RASTAVOODOO

RASTAVOODOO Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When first starting the glitch and you park the car next to the pipe yes you need to see the blue circle when you exit the car.plus when your sat in the car you should get the option on screen right dpad to enter the moc.have you watched the video.???

14. DriverJTanner

DriverJTanner Newbie

Ratings:
    You actually do not need the blue marker when getting out of the vehicle in the Bunker next to the MOC. You just need the alert when in the vehicle to put it into the MOC. This is because once you have got the glitch working and return to the Bunker, just get in the vehicle and press right on the D-Pad to place the vehicle in the MOC, you actually don't need the blue circle or to enter the MOC at all. Just leave that part. The duplication still works.

15. da_illest101

da_illest101 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The videos are a bit out dated. You don't need to see the blue marker. You need to be more or less the furthest away from the moc while still seeing the message saying to press (left or right I can't recall) to go in the moc.

If you're to close to the moc, your car will be parked in the parking space in the bunker. When you come back in the bunker.
    If you're too far you're not going to be able to go in the moc because car are undrivable.

It happen to me that even though I saw the message saying to press the button to go to moc I still couldn't go in when I came back to the bunker. So don't be the furthest possible just very close to it.

16. RECKLEZZ808

RECKLEZZ808 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No it doesn't matter you go to where r dpad goes away and get it back and get out blue circle will be gone that's fine after u do all dupe steps and come back to bunker just get into vehicle and hit r dpad

17. Zirexium

Zirexium Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can't get the apartment part to glitch out after trying hundreds of times in multiple sessions. Any tips? On xbox if that matters

18. Blitzfinn

Blitzfinn Newbie

Ratings:
    Make sure your walk style is set to normal and go in first person, set your first person control type to “standard FPS” that’s all I can think of. Both those helped me big time. I thought this glitch wasn’t possible before learning those tricks

19. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    This is the way but some people don't know what videos to look up as there's that youtubers doing it differently but yeah that's the best method

20. VR46

VR46 Newbie

Ratings: