What's new

Patched WORKAROUND CAR TO CAR BENNYS MERGE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Txmahiro

Txmahiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive found this hotfix or kinda a workaround

(You need a friend to help you out)

Step 1: Make sure you spawn inside your bunker with match making closed.

Step 2: Invite your friend to the session and to your bunker.

Step 3: Both of you will gonna have to exit the bunker and you're gonna have to register as ceo and request your buzzard and a vehicle.

Step 4: Get in your vehicle and tell your friend to get in and stay in shark cards menu.

Step 5: Do the Imprompt race method and once done you'll gonna see that your friend will exit the car automatically.

Step 6: Tell your friend to not do anything just stay idle outside your bunker. (Make sure he wont get kicked out of the session)

Step 7: Get in your buzzard and fly to your arena make sure at this point you cant pop out your interaction menu.

Step 8: Once your inside the arena exit it and re enter.

Step 9: Invite your friend in the arena and get in to the car that you want the mods from tell your friend to enter the passenger sit and once his screen froze you gotta have to exit and he'll spawn in the bunker.

Step 10: as your friend disappears he'll spawn inside your bunker at this point, he has to join someone in a different targeting mode accept first alert and deny second.

Step 11: Then he will spawn back to the arena with the car you want the mods from but he'll be invisible and still frozen so what the driver do is to start activity friends nn session and tell the guy in the passenger sit to join him through your party and boom, he can drive the car inside your arena (make sure he wont drive to the workshop yet or glitch will messed up). At this point bring your car that you want to receive the mods from to the workshop and while in upgrading menu click on pause menu.

Step 12: tell your friend to push the car that wants the mods from behind u till the front of the workshop. And tell him to park the car that wants to receive the mods from inside the workshop.

Step 13: you can repair the vehicle you want the mods from and exit it.

Step 14: get in the car that you want the mods into and do the options and left dpad method.

Step 15: LISTEN CAREFULLY, ONCE YOU MESSED UP THIS OPTION AND LEFT DPAD METHOD, YOU'RE GONNA MESS THE GLITCH UP AND HAVE TO REPEAT TO STEP 9

Step 16: Once done correctly, boom you have successfully merged.

Made_Man-Thug1 found the way to rense and repeat so what you gotta do after merging one car, your friend has to exit the arena and hell teleport outside the bunker and you're gonna invite him to your arena and repeat from step 9

If you couldn't understand one of those steps, feel free to ask which one and ill try my best to explain it clearly.

Heres the video tutorial! And he found a way to rense and repeat!

I didn't have time to show the video tutorial in my youtube channel so heres it ^

Last edited:
xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
SINCE NO ONE TRUST ME FINE LET ME TELL THE STEPS SINCE YALL THINK I CLICK BAIT BUT PROMISE ME YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE AS IN RETURN OKAY?
Can your friend still drive your cars in arena?

Txmahiro

Txmahiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive upload the steps please let me know if you guys couldn't understand any of it and ill explain clearly

Be thankful ive found this workaround, sharing is caring.

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL! Removed the steps will be back up within the day now
These steps lol:wink:

Step 2: Invite your friend to the session and to youe bunker.

Step 3: Both of you will gonna have to exit the bunker and you're gonna have to register as ceo and request your buzzard and a vehicle.

Step 4: Get in your vehicle and tell your friend to get in and stay in shark cards menu.

Step 5: Do the Imprompt race method and once done you'll gonna see that your friend will exit the car automatically.

Step 6: Tell your friend to not do anything just stay idle outside your bunker.

Step 7: Get in your buzzard and fly to your arena make sure at this point you cant pop out your interaction menu.

Step 9: Invite your friend in the arena and get in to the car that you get the mods from tell your friend to enter with u and you'll see him disappear.

Step 10: as your friend disappears he'll spawn inside your bunker at this point start a activity job from your phone and tell your friend to join u.

Step 11: after him joining u, he will spawn back to the arena with the car you want the mods from being invisible he can drive the car inside your arena. At this point bring your car that you want to receive the mods into and while in upgrading menu click on pause menu.

Step 12 tell your friend to push the car behind u till the front of the workshop.

Step 14: get in the car you want the mods into and do the options and left dpad method.

Step 15: LISTEN CAREFULLY ONCE YOU MESSED THIS OPTION AND LEFT DPAD YOU'RE GONNA MESS IT UP AND HAVE TO REPEAT TO STEP 1

Txmahiro

Txmahiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For step 9-11 please make sure that when your friend gets in the passenger sit wait for him to get frozen. Once he's frozen the driver should exit the car and the guy in the passenger sit will teleport to the bunker. What he has to do is join a friend in a different targeting mode accept first alert and decline second.

zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
everyone should get on this as soon as you can to finish up the cars you need to merge bc it most likely won't survive the weekend

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Txmahiro Txmahiro ,

Please be aware that it is against the rules to request likes, subscribers or followers on Se7ensins.

I have removed such content from your thread and left it open for the community to respond and interact with.

F.A.O others; if the flaming and off-topic discussions continue and you cannot have a peaceful discussion then the thread may be closed and anyone seen breaking said rules may receive an infraction at the discretion of the Se7ensins Staff team.

If you do notice anyone breaking any rules please be sure to report it and it will be handled accordingly.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Knife.

B

Bito Genovese

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive found this workaround.

(You need a friend to help you out)

Step 2: Invite your friend to the session and to your bunker.

Step 6: Tell your friend to not do anything just stay idle outside your bunker. (Make sure he wont get kicked out of the session)

Step 9: Invite your friend in the arena and get in to the car that you want the mods from tell your friend to enter the passenger sit after u and you'll see him disappear.

Step 10: as your friend disappears he'll spawn inside your bunker at this point you have to start a activity job, friends session from your phone and tell your friend to join u.

Step 11: after him joining u, he will spawn back to the arena with the car you want the mods from and he'll be invisible and can drive the car inside your arena (make sure he wonr drive to the workshop yet or glitch will messed up). At this point bring your car that you want to receive the mods from to the workshop and while in upgrading menu click on pause menu.

Step 12 tell your friend to push the car that wants the mods from behind u till the front of the workshop. And tell him to park the car that wants to receive the mods from inside the workshop.

Step 14: get in the car that you want the mods into and do the options and left dpad method.

Step 15: LISTEN CAREFULLY, ONCE YOU MESSED UP THIS OPTION AND LEFT DPAD METHOD, YOU'RE GONNA MESS THE GLITCH UP AND HAVE TO REPEAT TO STEP 1

Step 16: Once done correctly, boom you have successfully merged. To rense and repeat you have to start from step 1.

If you couldn't understand one of those steps, feel free to ask which one and ill try my best to explain it clearly.

Works. Thanks.. Subscribing now. TO rinse and repeat just all exit arena and start from step 9 actually

Jcrew37812

Jcrew37812

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would it be easier if friend is in god mode? If that’s a possibility?

xxxtentaclez666

xxxtentaclez666

Reaction score
Sin$
Cheers buddy I was pissed when they patched the old method

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you do special vehicles with this or no?
By default no. Its not going to work cuz they are invisible in arena. Best bet at the moment is to drop one in the arena and try. You will need to do some research on this and may need a third person. There is no guarantee it will work either. The very best thing to do is get them via GCTF.

lII_SINIST3R_lIl

lII_SINIST3R_lIl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't wait to get done work and get on this I hope it holds the weekend

D

DG HOLLAND

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can only repair the car with the mods on it and not the car I pushed forward?

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can only repair the car with the mods on it and not the car I pushed forward?
Just put a crew emblem on it. Honestly I never repair mine and they worked fine

D

DG HOLLAND

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Always says that there is a vehicle in the workshop

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks more complicated especially if you have to keep restarting from square one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register