Reaction score

Hey G God , look at the title :cigar:

C

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Yeah G God get your **** together, Knowledge senpai pls make lighting tutorial for everyone use one of my pieces as example ty.

K

Knowledge

<3
Retired
Reaction score
Yeah G God get your **** together, Knowledge senpai pls make lighting tutorial for everyone use one of my pieces as example ty.
"Here we can see an example of how not to do lighting..."

G

God

Retired
Reaction score
I never worry about lighting since the only people who pick that kind of **** up are the ones who know a lot about GFX. All this focal point and rule of thirds and **** is 3much5me for me to worry about. All I need to worry about is pretty colors and making it move and stuffs.

But I'll try to take it a step further and make an attempt at dynamic lighting in a bit just to shut u guys up.

K

Knowledge

<3
Retired
Reaction score
I never worry about lighting since the only people who pick that kind of **** up are the ones who know a lot about GFX. All this focal point and rule of thirds and **** is 3much5me for me to worry about. All I need to worry about is pretty colors and making it move and stuffs.

But I'll try to take it a step further and make an attempt at dynamic lighting in a bit just to shut u guys up.
I doubt that will shut us up :tongue:

A

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

Thats a terrible mindset.

You are right that the only people who will consciously pick up on it are more experienced people, but people don't have to know whats going on for it to make your tag better.

By using things like proper lighting and solid compositions, you are making your tag much more visually pleasing regardless of whether the viewer knows what the rule of thirds is or not.

G

Griff FX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This sig would look so sick with out the beginning credits.

Top Bottom