• Start date
  • Views 61,179
Status
Not open for further replies.
WORLDWIDE FRANK

WORLDWIDE FRANK

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have to start in the bunker for this to work???

MedikPac

MedikPac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is so wildly inconsistent now at every location. Most aggravating dupe in a while.

Last edited:
Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is so wildly inconsistent now at every location. Most aggravating dupe in a while.
No it really isn’t. I have been doing this glitch since the beginning at my arcade. Week after week, in an invite only lobby as well. You have to be fast during the gas—right d-pad portion of the glitch. This is the only part that truly matters. You have LESS than a second to press right d-pad after tapping gas for this to work properly.

1800deadboi

Reaction score
Sin$
No it really isn’t. I have been doing this glitch since the beginning at my arcade. Week after week, in an invite only lobby as well. You have to be fast during the gas—right d-pad portion of the glitch. This is the only part that truly matters. You have LESS than a second to press right d-pad after tapping gas for this to work properly.
Bruh, my issis disappear from the bunker when I come back to put it in the moc. Any suggestions?

MedikPac

MedikPac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bruh, if this was super consistent, people wouldn't be complaining about it all through the 14 pages or so.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it exists, but your luck =/= everyone else's.

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bruh, if this was super consistent, people wouldn't be complaining about it all through the 14 pages or so.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it exists, but your luck =/= everyone else's.
I get what you are saying. It’s much more a timing issue than anything else. Get the timing right and you are golden.
Post automatically merged:

Bruh, my issis disappear from the bunker when I come back to put it in the moc. Any suggestions?
Where are you leaving the Issi when you leave the bunker?

K

KeoniKawaiXX

Reaction score
Sin$
Glad this is still around. Just had my account stolen having to start fresh but after 2 full days of duping im sitting at $50,000,000

Shaggie821

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I get what you are saying. It’s much more a timing issue than anything else. Get the timing right and you are golden.
Post automatically merged:

Where are you leaving the Issi when you leave the bunker?

I don't move the vehicle at all. I actually job teleport from inside the vehicle as long as you've been outside the jobs will show up inside the bunker. I've had on occasion the car not be movable after putting it inside the MOC (after full alert saving dupe so no lose), but I just changed to a new session and it fixes it.

G

Good Comedian

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m going crazy here. I’m doing the dune part right but when I get back to the bunker — issi’s gone. It’s on the map just outside.
I tried nightclub and arena. 20+ people in the lobby. Done both teleportation and traveled by pegasus jet. Same result. At the first step I just leave the issi where I spawn and then tp to the garage

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When’s the last time you cleared your cache?

Shaggie821

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m going crazy here. I’m doing the dune part right but when I get back to the bunker — issi’s gone. It’s on the map just outside.
I tried nightclub and arena. 20+ people in the lobby. Done both teleportation and traveled by pegasus jet. Same result. At the first step I just leave the issi where I spawn and then tp to the garage

Usually changing session will fix car disappearing but maybe try clearing cache & fresh start.

robby1930

robby1930

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys got the daily sale limit message for the first time 2 days ago after selling an extra dune fav while my 2 car/hours were on cooldown, how long before i can go back to selling (ofc following the guidelines) been more than 30 hours as of this writing. hopefully not too long but just wanted to be sure.

da_illest101

da_illest101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I fixed it. Instead of teleporting I’m using hydra
You should invest in the bunker and arcade in Grapeseed. They are 15 seconds of running distance from each other, even faster with a CEO vehicle. Also there is rarely people there.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys got the daily sale limit message for the first time 2 days ago after selling an extra dune fav while my 2 car/hours were on cooldown, how long before i can go back to selling (ofc following the guidelines) been more than 30 hours as of this writing. hopefully not too long but just wanted to be sure.
Stop selling cars immediately for at least 3 weeks.
Especially Stop selling Dune FAVs and save over every one you have.
They have invisible license plates and are probably dirty if you duped them.
Check the license plates of all of your other dupes (ones you can see).
Anything with identical game generated alpha numeric plates are also dirty.
You can either save over them with free cars or dupe over them with clean dupes.
If you do the aforementioned and stop selling dupes for a few weeks you should go back to normal.

robby1930

robby1930

Reaction score
Sin$
ok thanks for the advice, but afaik didn't the bunker moc issi dupe only produce clean dupes? or maybe the advice i was given was misinformed. As for the plates with the war arena issi i cant even see my plate anymore that going to be a problem?

also for the dune favs does it make a difference that they were free from cesp? so i can sell them to ls customs for free and not triggering the car sale limit? As im not making a dollar off of selling them back, just that my garages have a ton of favs and i wanted to get rid of them. Among other free cars from cesp like the turismo which just take up dupe car space.

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok thanks for the advice, but afaik didn't the bunker moc issi dupe only produce clean dupes? or maybe the advice i was given was misinformed. As for the plates with the war arena issi i cant even see my plate anymore that going to be a problem?

also for the dune favs does it make a difference that they were free from cesp? so i can sell them to ls customs for free and not triggering the car sale limit? As im not making a dollar off of selling them back, just that my garages have a ton of favs and i wanted to get rid of them. Among other free cars from cesp like the turismo which just take up dupe car space.
If what you said is true, then you have simply sold too much, too quickly. Follow Navy Davey’s advice, and take a break from selling. It doesn’t hurt to check the license plates in game for duplicates either. If you have never used a dupe glitch that produces dirty plates, and you have never received cars from a friend, you should be ok. Just wait before selling, as described above, to reduce your exploit level.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

All cars that have been stored in your garages are subject to the daily sales limit.
This is what is referred to as a personal vehicle.
If the Dune FAV wasn’t a dupe then you have abused the daily limit by selling 3 cars in a 2 hour timeframe too many times.
After doing that 7+ times you will get a sales limit warning.
As far as checking the plates in your Issi’s goes you must check them in the Avenger or Arena workshops.
You must have a weaponized mechanic in order to check the plates in your arena.
When checking the plates simply scroll through rear weapons in order to see what plates you have on the Issi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register