• Views 61,184
Status
Not open for further replies.
da_illest101

da_illest101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, sorry for being late. Just the one account filled? Thought you'd muck around with more accounts... Got five other accounts 2 x chars filled with dupes besides my main ones... Thought i'd need it to slowly do up different colours and merges on certain cars... Lots of fun, never boring...
I don't believe you do, but if you actually have 5 accounts with both characters filled with dupes, might be time to put down the controller and do something else with your time. There is more to life than Gta online.

T

The Fixer

Reaction score
Sin$
Come on bro, my post was from over a month ago. I have multiple posts after it saying how easy it is now. I have every garage spot of my second character filled.
Post automatically merged:

He doesn't have CESP so some of the value of the Dune he brought goes to the issi dupe. Even if he sells it at a higher price, his net profit is less than yours.
Come on bro, my post was from over a month ago. I have multiple posts after it saying how easy it is now. I have every garage spot of my second character filled.

He doesn't have CESP so some of the value of the Dune he brought goes to the issi dupe. Even if he sells it at a higher price, his net profit is less than yours.

How are you sell an duped issi for 2.29m since 1.7m (almost 1.8m) is the most?
Honestly no Idea but i do have CESP - my only guess Is paint jobs and I choose diff issy model to start with than what all others i see have. I'll try and post my garage and sell one dupe to prove. It won't let me upload pic from google :frown:

S

Sharpy86

Reaction score
Sin$

Honestly no Idea but i do have CESP - my only guess Is paint jobs and I choose diff issy model to start with than what all others i see have. I'll try and post my garage and sell one dupe to prove. It won't let me upload pic from google :frown:
So you’re getting the Dune’s for free, and still getting $2.2m?

DeSCiM8

DeSCiM8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't believe you do, but if you actually have 5 accounts with both characters filled with dupes, might be time to put down the controller and do something else with your time. There is more to life than Gta online.
Oh i do. But you see, i have a life, i find some time when i relax after work and so on. I never did these accounts with this one dupe crap, CEO farming was the way to go. If you still don't believe me, i'd love to put a whole years wages on it any day.

It's not hard to do, well for me it wasn't, don't know about you. Yes, there is more to life than GTA, but like i said, i find the time or make it, do what i have to do fast and there is you free time. It's what you call time management.

And i still have a bit of time to play WoT. Dude, i been around since the days of Colecovision, Intellivision, Atari 2600 plus many other consoles from back in the day and been in the underground comp scene as well with the likes of groups such as FAiRLiGHT, TRSi, RAZOR1911, PARADIGM to name a few.

So i'm no noob from what this generation calls it, which we called it back in the day a lamer.

Tryhardglitchman

Tryhardglitchman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

This ultra simple and ultra fast glitch will allow you to dupe a vehicle every 2 minutes... One drawback: you have to use very specific vehicles to lose...
Founder : EastSideBoyy

Requirements :
-- MOC with the vehicle to be duplicated in it
Duplications will sell for $750,000 more than usual, which is why to be profitable you must duplicate a vehicle that sells for at least $750,000 once duplicated.
-- 1 facility OR an arena OR a nightclub with inside Dune FAV (as much duplication as you want)

Steps :
Go to your bunker and then in your MOC.
2. Exit with the vehicle youwant to dupe
3. Once in the bunker with the vehicle go (without the vehicle) to the building that owns the FAV dunes. For this you can use :
-- a vehicle of NPC / pegasus / securoserv / a friend's vehicle
-- A teleportation glitch (if you use an activity, you must use the method requiring someone with a different targeting mode)
4. Once inside, climb into the FAV dune, press R2 / RT (do not hold!) then just after hold right d-pad until the end of the black screen
* If you appear with the vehicle outside and it does not disappear, start from the beginning and make sure you are in a public session with as many people as possible. *
5. Once outside on foot, walk back to your bunker using one of the means listed in step 3.
6. In the bunker, get into the vehicle to be duplicated (the plate will change). To save the duplication, put it in the MOC...
The duplication is in the MOC and the original has been sent to the location of the Dune FAV which is now lost...
* If you do not see the duplication in the bunker, get out of the bunker, order another vehicle and start over from step 1... *

I can lon

This ultra simple and ultra fast glitch will allow you to dupe a vehicle every 2 minutes... One drawback: you have to use very specific vehicles to lose...
Founder : EastSideBoyy

Requirements :
-- MOC with the vehicle to be duplicated in it
Duplications will sell for $750,000 more than usual, which is why to be profitable you must duplicate a vehicle that sells for at least $750,000 once duplicated.
-- 1 facility OR an arena OR a nightclub with inside Dune FAV (as much duplication as you want)

Steps :
Go to your bunker and then in your MOC.
2. Exit with the vehicle youwant to dupe
3. Once in the bunker with the vehicle go (without the vehicle) to the building that owns the FAV dunes. For this you can use :
-- a vehicle of NPC / pegasus / securoserv / a friend's vehicle
-- A teleportation glitch (if you use an activity, you must use the method requiring someone with a different targeting mode)
4. Once inside, climb into the FAV dune, press R2 / RT (do not hold!) then just after hold right d-pad until the end of the black screen
* If you appear with the vehicle outside and it does not disappear, start from the beginning and make sure you are in a public session with as many people as possible. *
5. Once outside on foot, walk back to your bunker using one of the means listed in step 3.
6. In the bunker, get into the vehicle to be duplicated (the plate will change). To save the duplication, put it in the MOC...
The duplication is in the MOC and the original has been sent to the location of the Dune FAV which is now lost...
* If you do not see the duplication in the bunker, get out of the bunker, order another vehicle and start over from step 1... *

I can no longer drive out of moc was fine hours ago shut box off and now I dupe one and next can not drive out rt or lt on xbox one

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can lon

I can no longer drive out of moc was fine hours ago shut box off and now I dupe one and next can not drive out rt or lt on xbox one
I’m not sure what’s wrong as I’ve heard of other people experiencing the same issues. All I can say, is that I duped about 5 today using this method with no issues, so it is still working.

Tryhardglitchman

Tryhardglitchman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m not sure what’s wrong as I’ve heard of other people experiencing the same issues. All I can say, is that I duped about 5 today using this method with no issues, so it is still working.
I did 20 this morning then as of half hour ago you can not drive out of moc in the bunker

I figured it out it worked in new session it must be cause by double dupers in same session in the same bunker

Last edited:
M

M0hsin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got my account since 2013 reset ffs. what would be the best glitch to do for levelling up and money?

thanks

Tryhardglitchman

Tryhardglitchman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still getting the issue regardless of any situation only way I can drive out is keep trying a new session

DeSCiM8

DeSCiM8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still getting the issue regardless of any situation only way I can drive out is keep trying a new session
Timing is everything. Arcade is the best for this. Soon as you hear your turning the key in ignition to start up, quickly hit RT then let go of RT then quickly hold down right d-pad.

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have everyone been a while! Wanted to ask, since there is no plate on apc wouldn't it give a blank license on dupe? Is it possible to apply custom plate over this one. I'll probably end up using dunefav but curious before I start.

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have everyone been a while! Wanted to ask, since there is no plate on apc wouldn't it give a blank license on dupe? Is it possible to apply custom plate over this one. I'll probably end up using dunefav but curious before I start.
Every vehicle has a license plate even the FAV which is also not visible.

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every vehicle has a license plate even the FAV which is also not visible.
Thank you, been a few months since been on. Duped so many but I thought some cars by default has no license. Appreciate the info.

T

tomackyyy

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work and has anybody received any punishment thus far?

T

tomackyyy

Reaction score
Sin$
It’s still works.
Thanks. If I am to purchase FAV Dune at $1mil+, do I need to be duplicating a car that sells for more than this to make a profit?

would it be beneficial to purchase the CESP?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks. If I am to purchase FAV Dune at $1mil+, do I need to be duplicating a car that sells for more than this to make a profit?

would it be beneficial to purchase the CESP?
All explained in the first few posts in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register