What's new

Word to the wise (Forza 4)

• Thread starter FANBOY16
  • Start date
  • Views 2,950
F

FANBOY16

Reaction score
Ok so i see someone is already modding saves for forza, DO NOT MOD FORZA YOU WILL BE BANNED PERMANENTLY. Your console will also be flagged so if you start a new game on a new account your still banned if you like have a go but i've just had 1 console banned. But if you really have to mod it and have the means to do it smart mod keep it believable e.g.. mod what you have earned in total i haven't tried that but thats just my 10-cents

cheers
fanboy

TuffyToffee

TuffyToffee

Demi Rose<3
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Modded my save to 150 mill an i aint got banned been playing it online for at least 48 hours now

F

FANBOY16

Reaction score
yeah some people have been lucky as they've been busy if you don't soon ill be surprised not wishing anything though im happy it worked for some people

Lea

Lea

VIP
VIP
End of the Year 2013 Bright Idea Jokester
Reaction score
ok sorry i am not flaming but i hate people posting s*** like this because 1 it is a moding site 2 any sort of moding there is a chanse of getting banned

F

FANBOY16

Reaction score
i know this but what do people really expect that turn ten are going to let there game be hack in the first week i just say wait a little because i would like to use all the features i paid for

T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
yeah what was the update for anyway and do the money mod offline first then go online thats the easiest way to do it. 2. dont go on auction house because if you go and buy a car over a lot of money chances are u are going to get banned my one friend on xbox had spent 14 million on cars there and got banned just like that. Me i had another acccount and i just put 250mil on there and i put a car up on my main account and then i went on my other account and bought the car for 50mil. So now i got 47 million on my main account just for car upgrades and stuff like that not anything to bad but just for now

O

ollie0987

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I kind of believe this , i do not think turn ten will let people mod it again

No Pants Party

No Pants Party

Whiskey.
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up!

D3FEKT

D3FEKT

Bewbs
Platinum Record Stickied Modder
Reaction score
i think turn 10 wanted us to mod the game lol. i mean the xex doesnt even have checks -_-

C

Circus

Reaction score
I got zapped with a nasty cheat message promptly hours after. Getting banned will be bad because I have season pass and all that. How long does banning take? What steps can I take to get through it?

F

FANBOY16

Reaction score
well youve done it now so i would just keep clear of the AH and try and not show off gto's are you rank 150 if so mod it back down

Daryl 7s

Daryl 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got banned for putting my level to 76 ...deleted my profile and made a new one put my money up to 5mill didnt touch my level or xp and i didnt get re banned :smile: So guys mod all u like if u get banned delete your profile and make a new one ...DONT GO OVER LEVEL 50

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Are they permanently banning your Xbox LIVE Account or are they just banning your account/console from Forza?

F

FANBOY16

Reaction score
Are they permanently banning your Xbox LIVE Account or are they just banning your account/console from Forza?

yes i understand so there really not having it this time their that busy banning people thay have forgot to send out peoples reward cars im still waiting for my s204 and spirit r

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Xxchr0m3kingxX

Knowledge is power, Power is corruption
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I got banned for putting my level to 76 ...deleted my profile and made a new one put my money up to 5mill didnt touch my level or xp and i didnt get re banned :smile: So guys mod all u like if u get banned delete your profile and make a new one ...DONT GO OVER LEVEL 50
bulls*** its a straight up console and profile ban

C

Circus

Reaction score
So far it was just on Forza 4. I wonder was it just the way I did the Mod only adjusting my credits. My in game winnings and stats didn't warrant 40 million out of nowhere. Sucks

Chloroform

Capt Numbnutz

Forum Addict Greeter
Reaction score
I think op did a good job posting this no matter what other members think ( even if this is a site for modding). A lot of games you can mod and not get banned, so many people think the same goes for this game. op was just being helpful to get the word out, thank you op.

Top Bottom