• Thread starter Wookie Man
  • Start date
  • Views 9,171
Wookie Man

Wookie Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The last release had a lot of problems, a lot of them were from the change in the way I made it. This time I have gone around and put a lot more time into the code so all the programs now run as an administrator through the program. Things run a lot faster, and I've learned quite a bit. Now on to the good stuff. And you no longer need .NET 4.

New Features

• New GUI
  • PS3 Custom Class Editor
  • Xport360
  • Hash Block Calculator
  • Tutorial Section
Removals

• PE Editor - I couldn't even get it to run right on my computer much less in the program
  • Online tools - the XEX patcher, was having troubles with permissions

Virus Total Link
There are two false positives out of forty, but for the same thing: Trojan.Dialer.FU

Here is the right up on what it is lol

BitDefender][SIZE=2][FONT=tahoma]Trojan.Dialer.FU is a dialer program which tries to dial high-cost numbers using your modem.[/FONT said:

So sorry guys if I make long distance calls on your dial-up connections. /Sarcasm

Screenshots - In Vista this time, didn't really feel like going over to 7 to make it look just a little bit better.

capture_09012010_221431.jpg

capture_09012010_221434.jpg

capture_09012010_221445.jpg

capture_09012010_221446.jpg

capture_09012010_221448.jpg

capture_09012010_221449.jpg

capture_09012010_221450.jpg

capture_09012010_221726.jpg

capture_09012010_221825.jpg

Download:

Unlike the previous version you only need .NET 3.5

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Great looking program. Downloading it now! This deserves a sticky honestly because the presentation, layout, and other things are just amazing.

Wookie Man

Wookie Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only small problem right now that I figured out is that the build in web browser for viewing tutorials has trouble view some ads and other needless elements. As long as you just continue through the error prompt it will all be ok.

Thanks for all the support guys.

One more I found, Horizon gives an error saying it may or may not give errors if it doesn't start up after a certain time, it will just give it a sec longer.

N

NeXuZ ModZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This Is Pretty Good Helps Clear Up Alot Of Space On My Desktop.....

Wookie Man

Wookie Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
NeXuZ ModZ said:
This Is Pretty Good Helps Clear Up Alot Of Space On My Desktop.....

Now that it definitely does.

Anything people want to see in the next release. I'm seeing automatic updates probably, but anything else.

L

LiamEJD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It won't let me download off of MEGAUPLOAD. Could you possibly make a mirror on MediaFire / Rapidshare?

Wookie Man

Wookie Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SK167 said:
Can someone confirm that this works, and is safe.

I already posted a Virus Total so it is safe. Plus there are plenty of comments which should really make it obvious.

But I hope you take the chance and like it, if you find anything that doesn't work please tell me.

B

Busse

I r WinRar
Reaction score
Sin$
SK167 said:
Can someone confirm that this works, and is safe.

It works great. I have yet to encounter a problem with it, aside from needing to temporarily disable my antivirus because Wookie has a lot of long distance relatives whom he must talk to.

And Wookie, do you know why PE wasn't working? I could barely get it to run myself. Three out of four times it wouldn't even load my profile.

It's a great tool (while Horizon's getting situated), so I would like to see it incorporated in your future updates. (If you can figure out why it's buggin' out)

Wookie Man

Wookie Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Busse said:
It works great. I have yet to encounter a problem with it, aside from needing to temporarily disable my antivirus because Wookie has a lot of long distance relatives whom he must talk to.

And Wookie, do you know why PE wasn't working? I could barely get it to run myself. Three out of four times it wouldn't even load my profile.

It's a great tool (while Horizon's getting situated), so I would like to see it incorporated in your future updates. (If you can figure out why it's buggin' out)

Yeah same here, I can't even get PE to open my profiles on my computer anymore, I'm looking into and I'll hopefully find an answer soon, but for now nothing. :frown:

Wookie Man

Wookie Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Chance The Cat said:
What did you use for coding (lang.)

Visual basic, I heard it was the easiest to learn and I taught myself. I would like to step up and take a class in either C# or C++, but just haven't gotten to it.

cTc

cTc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wookie Man said:
Visual basic, I heard it was the easiest to learn and I taught myself. I would like to step up and take a class in either C# or C++, but just haven't gotten to it.

Thanks.

I'm currently in VB too.

Top Bottom
Login
Register