What's new

Question Won't Turn On!

B

Brandon8

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay. This started happening today. I started charging my iPod last night, and when I unplugged it in the morning, the screen just went blank, and turned off. When I plug it back to my computer, it shows the APPLE icon. (You know, the icon that shows up when you restart your iPod.) Every time I plug it into my computer, the Apple icon shows up, like it just restarted. When I unplug it, it just turns off and won't turn back on.

Is this a battery problem? What can I do?

Operating System
  1. iOS
SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
"god hates you"

on a serious note.. just on your pc downgrade the firmware then upgrade it again and ull b back 2 normal.

but b4 u do that try holding menu and play at the same time for 15 seconds, if nothing happends then do the firmware thing

S

Saiyan

Reaction score
Sin$
force the ipod into disk mode (reset the ipod and when the apple logo comes up hold the middle and play buttons) then connect it to your computer, go into itunes and restore the ipod. make sure its funny disconnected then reset the ipod once more and that should get rid of the problem.

if it doesnt either your battery cant hold a charge or something is wrong with the screen.

Top Bottom
Login
Register